• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Michiganders head to Secretary of States Jocelyn Benson’s HOUSE in dead of night

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
About 20 (lady says 30 or 40 but it looks like less than 20) Qarens all go to Democrat (lady says Demorat) secretary of state of Michigan's house late at night.

In terms of demographics, it's somewhat hard to tell but looks like everyone may be white. Maybe half are female and half male--some of the ladies are old ladies. Some of the guys are middle aged men.

They have megaphones and are screaming about crazy conspiracy theories and "stop the steal." One male Qaren has a sign that reads Autoworkers for Trump but he's the only one. One guy with a sign clearly goes onto the secretary of state's property nearly up to the doorstep. If it were my house, I'd come out at that point and scream for him to leave my property because propertarians are supposed to respect that or be called hypocrites.

You know in that hypothetical my wife would be losing it, telling me to stay inside. Imagine how angry and afraid the secretary of state's family is. They can't get law and order to respect their property rights, nor civil regulations like disturbing the peace ordinances. Some of the family in the house probably fears for their lives. The Qarens really don't look dangerous but a couple could have guns. These are people who have lost their minds and are completely brainwashed by propaganda into thinking they are the good guys.

Just remember. When the elements of the Left did this, it was "OMG, they're fascists and undemocratic!" and that was about being heard and political expression. This time while political expression is an element, it's actually about overturning democratic results. It actually is undemocratic. One person can be heard screaming "You want us here every night?! Come on, do an audit!" What do you think the goal of the Overlords is in getting an audit? It's to add legitimacy to their cause and stall tactics so eventually electors can vote the other way or the House can vote for Trump. This actually IS the beginnings of fascism.

You can see a live video on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/1065137840/videos/10222771308645715/

About 20 (lady says 30 or 40 but it looks like less than 20) Qarens all go to Democrat (lady says Demorat) secretary of state of Michigan's house late at night.

In terms of demographics, it's somewhat hard to tell but looks like everyone may be white. Maybe half are female and half male--some of the ladies are old ladies. Some of the guys are middle aged men.

They have megaphones and are screaming about crazy conspiracy theories and "stop the steal." One male Qaren has a sign that reads Autoworkers for Trump but he's the only one. One guy with a sign clearly goes onto the secretary of state's property nearly up to the doorstep. If it were my house, I'd come out at that point and scream for him to leave my property because propertarians are supposed to respect that or be called hypocrites.

You know in that hypothetical my wife would be losing it, telling me to stay inside. Imagine how angry and afraid the secretary of state's family is. They can't get law and order to respect their property rights, nor civil regulations like disturbing the peace ordinances. Some of the family in the house probably fears for their lives. The Qarens really don't look dangerous but a couple could have guns. These are people who have lost their minds and are completely brainwashed by propaganda into thinking they are the good guys.

Just remember. When the elements of the Left did this, it was "OMG, they're fascists and undemocratic!" and that was about being heard and political expression. This time while political expression is an element, it's actually about overturning democratic results. It actually is undemocratic. One person can be heard screaming "You want us here every night?! Come on, do an audit!" What do you think the goal of the Overlords is in getting an audit? It's to add legitimacy to their cause and stall tactics so eventually electors can vote the other way or the House can vote for Trump. This actually IS the beginnings of fascism.

Yes, this is a disturbing trend: protesting at politician's homes. The left has been doing the same in both Portland and Seattle. It's very wrong. It's thuggish and should be condemned when either side does it.

The very disturbing part of this though is they are protesting against something that isn’t real.

There really should be a law against protesting at a politician's home instead of their office or in a public square. That's really over the line.

There really should be a law against protesting at a politician's home instead of their office or in a public square. That's really over the line.

There is a law (ordinance, actually). The "protesters" were without permit (the issuance of a permit is required to gather in public for the purpose of making a disturbance). The city / county would not issue a permit to protest in a residential area at night. Therefore, these "protesters" were breaking local ordinances relating to disturbance of the peace, and law enforcement could have disbursed them.
Not calling the police to have them dispersed was likely a choice that the homeowner made.

Jocelyn Benson's statement on the protest.:

What shall we now do, fellow Michiganders? Let me suggest this: If you brandish a gun in front of a woman — an official we elected to run our elections — and terrify her children in order to threaten their lives and instill the fear that they could be dead in the next minute, you will be arrested. And tried. Don’t mistake our love and non-violence for the fact that we will remove you from civil society. Either peacefully join us in the Great Debate on the issues of the day, or be sent away. There are millions more of us than there are of you. Put down your guns and join us. Stop being cowards and babies who just can’t stand it when you lose. Sometimes we lose, too. And when we do, we don’t come after your wives and kids. Get real, get over it, or get ready for Jackson Prison. This is what we will demand of our state attorney general. To be crystal clear:
You can peacefully assemble and protest whenever and wherever you want.
You can own a gun.
You CANNOT do this.

Autoworkers?

If you stop the steel they won't have anything to work on!

Detroit lawmaker posts racist threatening voicemail saying she should be lynched

A Detroit Democrat has received multiple threats including one telling her she should be lynched after several Michigan lawmakers participated in a hearing on election fraud last week.

Rep. Cynthia Johnson was among three Democrats on the House Oversight Committee that listened to testimony from several residents arguing they witnessed election fraud in the 2020 election in November.

"You should be swinging from a (expletive) rope you Democrat," said part of a voicemail left on Johnson's phone, amid several other racist remarks and references of violence.

Johnson posted the audio recording on her Facebook page over the weekend, along with several other screenshots of her phone's call log showing unanswered calls from cities around the country.

She's black so of course she should be lynched. No racism there.

Thugs show up at your house and you don't call the police?
What - are they too busy gunning down unarmed black men?

Yes, this is a disturbing trend: protesting at politician's homes. The left has been doing the same in both Portland and Seattle. It's very wrong. It's thuggish and should be condemned when either side does it.

I disagree, as long as the protestors aren't threatening harm/ carrying weapons.

I disagree, as long as the protestors aren't threatening harm/ carrying weapons.

Protests in residential areas should be considered disturbing the peace.

When an angry group shows up in your front yard, late at night, how do you tell who's threatening harm/carrying weapons?
Tom

Back
Top Bottom