• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mini caption contest at work

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
Someone shared this image.
med face palm.jpg

I guess I've been tainted by association here and started posting alternate captions.
A few that have been produced:

Medieval Face Palm: Because even people who believed disease spread by smell would know that’s stupid.

MFP: Because even people who knew witches float on water would call you a moron.

MFP: Because even a man who thinks frogs cause eclipses wouldn’t believe you could be that ignorant.

MFP: Specimens of this stupidity have been found in burial mounds dating as far back as 753 AD. It's still stupid.

MFP: I let them exorcise demons out of me with a lobotomy, and I still know more than you.

Someone shared this image.
View attachment 4596

I guess I've been tainted by association here and started posting alternate captions.
A few that have been produced:

Medieval Face Palm: Because even people who believed disease spread by smell would know that’s stupid.

MFP: Because even people who knew witches float on water would call you a moron.

MFP: Because even a man who thinks frogs cause eclipses wouldn’t believe you could be that ignorant.

MFP: Specimens of this stupidity have been found in burial mounds dating as far back as 753 AD. It's still stupid.

MFP: I let them exorcise demons out of me with a lobotomy, and I still know more than you.

MFP: What do you mean you aren't a virgin?

39a59eb13f16a320ca1f784a8240c8e3.jpg

39a59eb13f16a320ca1f784a8240c8e3.jpg

MFP: This crown, representing the pinnacle of stupidity, has been in my family for 9 generations. You, sir, have finally relieved us of it.

Back
Top Bottom