• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

MIT VIDEO LECTURES

Oh, I wasn't aware that he had a physics lass. Is she pretty? :)
Other than that, there might be close to a dozen (new) TFt members who do not know of MIT's video lectures.

I see, linking to a comprehensive set of intro physics video lectures by a renowned MIT professor is worthy of mockery. Got it.

I got Strang's book and watched his Linear Algebra class videos.. Have you actually watched a series start to finish?

As to Lewin he brings his expertise with a particular spirit and energy.

As to my typos, with my eyesight I do not always see the typo marker and sometimes click on the wrong substitution...KMA. If it bothers you by all means put me on ignore.

As to my typos, with my eyesight I do not always see the typo marker and sometimes click on the wrong substitution...KMA. If it bothers you by all means put me on ignore.

And since you are aware that you regularly leave typos, it might help to be more thick-skinned about lame spelling jokes.

Oh, I wasn't aware that he had a physics lass. Is she pretty? :)
Other than that, there might be close to a dozen (new) TFt members who do not know of MIT's video lectures.

I see, linking to a comprehensive set of intro physics video lectures by a renowned MIT professor is worthy of mockery. Got it.

Having fun with a typo that gives another meaning isn't mockery.

Having fun with a typo that gives another meaning isn't mockery.

A pathetic attempt at being clever followed by dismissiveness. I will not lose any sleep over it but I will not ignore it.

An illustration of why the science forum is essentially dead.
Providing a link to some lectures and nothing more isn't exactly discussion.

I agree that MIT is doing a great service by providing these lectures to the public.

What else is there to discuss?

An illustration of why the science forum is essentially dead.

I agree that MIT is doing a great service by providing these lectures to the public.

One must first watch the videos.....if you do not, not my problem.

Instead we could go over to the lounge and have a snarky repartee thread.

Judging by the video tittles it seems these are intended for very "wide" audience to put it mildly.

Judging by the video tittles it seems these are intended for very "wide" audience to put it mildly.

More posturing. His lecture videos are part of the MIT intro physics sequence. If that is a general audience to you then I bow to your superior intellect.

Dear Steve, if I offended you in any way I apologize hereby publicly. It was nothing more than a joke.

One must first watch the videos.....if you do not, not my problem.

Instead we could go over to the lounge and have a snarky repartee thread.
These are basic lectures on physics. I've watched a few and other lectures at the MIT site.

What is there to discuss?

I am all for popularization of science, I am against promoting clearly false concepts for the sake of popularization.
I see there is a video about relativity. I bet he promotes concept of "relativistic" mass, because it's so convenient.
Also it's MIT, right? The same guys who run around with their Tesla like experiments into wireless power transfer?

I am all for popularization of science, I am against promoting clearly false concepts for the sake of popularization.
I see there is a video about relativity. I bet he promotes concept of "relativistic" mass, because it's so convenient.
Also it's MIT, right? The same guys who run around with their Tesla like experiments into wireless power transfer?
MIT is a subsidiary of the CIA and the military industry.

So many great minds have been wasted in the development of weapons systems.

Back
Top Bottom