• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

MLB 2022

Seattle has had some good come-back games this year,but OMG!!!

That was one heck of game in Toronto. The Jays had complete control... until they didn't. And the outcome from the shallow center field hit was crazy.

I recorded two games today to watch later on, neither (4 hr each) was long enough! With the Guardians going to 15 and the Jays having nearly a half hour at bat... didn't have the end of the games recorded.

So much drama in that game, it was like watching football, it had a football score and a long delay for a concussion protocol.

Game 2 between the Dodgers and Padres was a back and forth game on Wednesday. Dodgers lost 5-3 but it was a great game. All Dodgers runs were home runs, some iffy calls by the umpire that led to scores, a goose landed in the outfield. Kershaw was pretty solid through his shift which was good to see. I'm glad Kimbrel is not on the roster for this series given his performances of late. Bellinger's offense still lacking but his defense is outstanding but he will be on the bench tonight.

GO DODGERS!!

The playoff format this year is scary for higher seeds, with the best of three round followed by a best of five. The Phillies(although they're my home team I don't care for them) are on the brink of winning their second round as a 6 seed.

The biggest upset in Dodgers history. What a sorry spectacle that was. Trailing 5-3 at the top of the ninth and the top of the Dodgers line up coming in to face Hader. One, two, three they were sent back to the dugout. Freeman, who was three for three went meekly into the night with the worst at bat I have seen from him all season. I shouldn’t be too surprised I suppose.

The biggest upset in Dodgers history. What a sorry spectacle that was. Trailing 5-3 at the top of the ninth and the top of the Dodgers line up coming in to face Hader. One, two, three they were sent back to the dugout. Freeman, who was three for three went meekly into the night with the worst at bat I have seen from him all season. I shouldn’t be too surprised I suppose.

I was surprised. I thought they were the team to beat. Oh well, just goes to show you. Hey 28. :hallo:

Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 12.42.16 PM.png

It is winner takes "all" today in NY as the Guardians and Yankees face off to see who takes "all" where "all" is just a visit to the ALCS, not the World Series title.

I've seen the Dodgers lose a lot of series in my time and this was by far the worst. They finished 22 games ahead of SD. Had one of the best records in history, one of the highest run differentials ever. CWOT!

So is it still a no-hitter if several pitchers participate?

Back
Top Bottom