• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

More celebrities passing

I got to meet Richard when he came by to do our radio show in the 90s. He was everything you saw on TV, and more. A ball of energy, hilariously funny, and in the quiet moments when we weren't on the air, very kind. Somehow, our traffic/sports guy on the show, was friends with him. Richard turns to him out of the blue and says "HG, how long have I know you?" "12 years, Richard." HG was a Vietnam vet fighter pilot/cowboy/bass fisherman and the last guy you'd expect to know Richard, but he did.

RIP Richard.

A former client of mine is Richard Simmons's second cousin. He didn't really know him that well, but he chatted with him for a bit at a family reunion.

Not that that connection has been the highlight of my life or anything, but it's something.

Last edited:
Today
Richard Simons - health guru died at 76
Dr Ruth - sex guru died at 96

…. Think she had the better health regimen
Obviously, sex is the answer!
Lou Dobbs, the godfather of financial TV news who made a sharp turn into populist right-wing politics, has died. He was 78.

The veteran broadcaster’s death was confirmed Thursday in posts on his social media accounts.

“Lou was a fighter till the very end — fighting for what mattered to him the most, God, his family and the country. Lou’s legacy will forever live on as a patriot and a great American. We ask for your prayers for Lou’s wonderful wife Deb, children and grandchildren.”

His death was first announced on Truth Social by former President Trump.

Today
Richard Simons - health guru died at 76
Dr Ruth - sex guru died at 96

…. Think she had the better health regimen
Obviously, sex is the answer!
Lou Dobbs, the godfather of financial TV news who made a sharp turn into populist right-wing politics, has died. He was 78.

The veteran broadcaster’s death was confirmed Thursday in posts on his social media accounts.

“Lou was a fighter till the very end — fighting for what mattered to him the most, God, his family and the country. Lou’s legacy will forever live on as a patriot and a great American. We ask for your prayers for Lou’s wonderful wife Deb, children and grandchildren.”

His death was first announced on Truth Social by former President Trump.
There was an obituary for Dobbs in the Washington Post, and people turned the comments section into a tribute to Bob Newhart. Fuck Dobbs in this life and the next.

Back
Top Bottom