• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

More evidence the Shroud of Turin is Medieval

Jesus was being buried in a shroud before it was cool.

Hipster Jesus.

Hipster Jesus.
Well, the hipsters would have been whoever prepared the body. Because if you're halfway through preparing the body and it sits up and says, "No, man, use a shroud,' I doubt you're going to burying anyone, as you have to go home and change your tunic. And probably change careers...

Hipster Jesus.
Well, the hipsters would have been whoever prepared the body. Because if you're halfway through preparing the body and it sits up and says, "No, man, use a shroud,' I doubt you're going to burying anyone, as you have to go home and change your tunic. And probably change careers...

I'd bash him over the head until he stops sitting up and then cover him up with the shroud so that nobody knows to ask any questions about what happened. Then I'd go home and shit myself.

He also was buried covering his genitals with his hands.

Which I continually point out is NOT NORMAL!

He also was buried covering his genitals with his hands.

Which I continually point out is NOT NORMAL!
Oops. That might be a point in favor of authenticity, then....

Imagine you could see the future and the image of your burial shroud, shown to millions over the years, even through periods where they might argue over whether you were circumcised or not? You might feel an urge to cover the goodies up, fuck the question, let them figure it out for themselves.

How does one wrap a body using a strip of cloth the shape of a slice of bacon? If it wrapped over the top of the corpse's head, why is there a gap between the front and the rear image? Why does a two-dimensional cloth retain a three-dimensional image? Why is it impossible to duplicate the image using a mannequin?

Is the mannequin a transdimemensional magic being? If not, that's your reason.

Back
Top Bottom