• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mr. Art Of The Deal Strikes Again

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Trump mulls $15b bailout plan for Iran if complies with nuclear deal – report

US President Donald Trump is actively considering a French plan to extend a $15 billion line of credit to Iran in return for the Islamic Republic’s compliance with the 2015 nuclear deal, the Daily Beast reported Wednesday.

Four sources with knowledge of the US president’s conversations with French President Emmanuel Macron told the news outlet that Trump “has in recent weeks shown openness to entertaining” the proposal.

According to a New York Times report earlier this month, which cited a US official and Iranian reports, the proposed sum is aimed at salvaging the accord after Trump withdrew from the pact last year and reimposed biting sanctions on Iran, including on its oil sector.

What a GREAT businessman. Create an issue that wasn't an issue then make a deal to solve the issue (that you created) that costs you billions.

And one of the big talking points (lies) about the Iran deal was that Obama gave them billions. So all the right-wingers should be outraged right about now... over Hillary emails and Obama existing.

And one of the big talking points (lies) about the Iran deal was that Obama gave them billions. So all the right-wingers should be outraged right about now... over Hillary emails and Obama existing.

It's sad how the fake news networks are focusing on this instead of reporting on what Hillary did in Benghazi.

What a GREAT businessman. Create an issue that wasn't an issue then make a deal to solve the issue (that you created) that costs you billions.

Should have been called The Art of the Spiel.

How is this sham actor going to avoid getting on a debate stage?
It's hard to imagine anyone with more than an hour of prep being unable to pummel the crap out of him.

And then Bonespurs will tweet which channel fellated his rep was honest about his victory and we'll be back where we started.

You make it sound so negative. He makes a deal, and it’s to solve an issue, and the deal solves an issue—something he could not have been in a situation to do if he didn’t have the forethought to set up the problem in the first place. Yes, it costs some money, and many things do, but the rewards(!) ... oh my goodness, the rewards(!) needs to be factored into the analysis. It was Huge. Obama didn’t solve the problem. Hillary’s emails didn’t solve the problem. President Trump is victorious once again—yet you paint his deeds in the most negative of lights.

:D (just in case my post falls on deaf eyes or blind ears)

You make it sound so negative. He makes a deal, and it’s to solve an issue, and the deal solves an issue—something he could not have been in a situation to do if he didn’t have the forethought to set up the problem in the first place. Yes, it costs some money, and many things do, but the rewards(!) ... oh my goodness, the rewards(!) needs to be factored into the analysis. It was Huge. Obama didn’t solve the problem. Hillary’s emails didn’t solve the problem. President Trump is victorious once again—yet you paint his deeds in the most negative of lights.

:D (just in case my post falls on deaf eyes or blind ears)

Damn you're good, Fast. I'm sure that's exactly how he sees himself.
It's like a clear window into Trump's head, where a three-legged mouse is clunking around on a square wheel.

Back
Top Bottom