• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Mr. President, Don't Touch My Girlfriend"

Was "Mike" going for some kind of joke? Before watching the video, I thought Obama had already touched her.

Or maybe Mike confused Obama for America's other Black president Clinton.

Saw this this morning while watching the news before work. The guy's got such a droll, brilliant sense of humor.

Was "Mike" going for some kind of joke? Before watching the video, I thought Obama had already touched her.

I can only assume it was an embarrassing attempt at humor. People act strangely around famous or powerful people sometimes. Honestly, I perceived it as a friendly exchange from both sides.

It's not really a topic worthy of "political discussion."

I can only assume it was an embarrassing attempt at humor. People act strangely around famous or powerful people sometimes. Honestly, I perceived it as a friendly exchange from both sides.

It's not really a topic worthy of "political discussion."

I saw an interview with the "don't touch" guy. He said he did say it jokingly and was very happy and honored that the POTUS took it that way.

Both Mike and Aia are to be on All In with Chris Hayes right now on MSNBC.

Maybe he thought Obama decided that getting some strange would improve his governing.
I mean he'd be in good company - FDR ( I guess not everything below the waist was paralyzed), JFK, Clinton ...

- - - Updated - - -

Both Mike and Aia are to be on All In with Chris Hayes right now on MSNBC.
CNN now. Must be a slow news day. Not like there is a mini-war on or a deadly epidemic or anything.

Back
Top Bottom