• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Music at campaign rallies

That would be Flavor Flav, and as far as I know he is no longer in the group.
You were right.
Flavor Flav Blasts Bernie Sanders LA Rally: 'There Is No Public Enemy Without Flavor Flav'

He also called it a "fake revolution" and used the phrase "don't believe the hype" in the way I indicated that it could be construed - i.e. don't believe all the Bernie hype.

Interesting, I thought Flav had left the band years ago, but I guess Chuck D has just been making albums and touring with similarly named groups. Seems like Chuck D does have rights to the name, though.

That would be Flavor Flav, and as far as I know he is no longer in the group.
You were right.
Flavor Flav Blasts Bernie Sanders LA Rally: 'There Is No Public Enemy Without Flavor Flav'

He also called it a "fake revolution" and used the phrase "don't believe the hype" in the way I indicated that it could be construed - i.e. don't believe all the Bernie hype.

Interesting, I thought Flav had left the band years ago, but I guess Chuck D has just been making albums and touring with similarly named groups. Seems like Chuck D does have rights to the name, though.

While Flav was a founding member, his input was not as well liked by the fans as much as Chuck D's was. Flav was mostly comedic in his content while D's was far more political and that's what the fans wanted.

Back
Top Bottom