• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

NAFTA Rebranded to USMCA... more car manufacturing to move overseas

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Washington Post Link

Rebranding

According to marketing analysts, USMCA will lead to 10% higher industrial growth in the US than the name NAFTA.

Automobile

Automobile production will likely be reduced in North America due to the increased cost to build cars in North America.

Dairy

Huge victory. The US will be able to send a lot more dairy to Canada. When we say dairy, we are talking powdered milk stuffs.

Steel Tariffs

Apparantly are still in place. ???

Other stuff that actually needed to happen

Not really sexy.

There you have it, yuge improvements in NAFTA... the worst deal ever... so now I suppose this is the second worst deal ever now?

Wow...another colossal trumpo failure....which he will describe as the best deal ever. By sheer coincidence, I was chatting with Tony Schwartz at our local tennis club on Saturday morning, and he was predicting that trumpo would fail with NAFTA and the tariffs, as he has never made a good deal in his life.

I saw this "deal" being described as someone putting his name on a building he didn't built, and then claiming it as his own creation.

Seemed apt.

It's a win for big content: The copyright in Canada is being extended.

Back
Top Bottom