• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Nanotechnology evidence of design

none

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
atheist/ignostic
how can you tell a nano sized apparatus is designed?
I figure for most things evidence of tooling is sufficient to declare design

a comparison of something we know is designed might also work, but not as reliable as the evidence of it's creation

not sure what what evidence there would be other than the testimony of the people or person that created it and the demonstration of creating another nano unit identical or similar

how can you tell a nano sized apparatus is designed?
Meaningfulness works. If the nano-apparatus has a built-in label saying "Made in China" it's probably designed.

Anything simultaneously exhibiting complexity, functionality, and systematic inability to reproduce its kind is probably designed. Nature doesn't make corn husks so tight the seeds won't spill out.

not sure what what evidence there would be other than the testimony of the people or person that created it and the demonstration of creating another nano unit identical or similar
Making an identical or similar nano unit doesn't show design.

God: See that pile of dust? <Zap! The dust turns into a chicken.> See that chicken? I did that.
Scott Mosier: Then just say it — you're a tracer!

If the nano-apparatus has a built-in label saying "Made in China" it's probably designed.

Blade Runner

God: See that pile of dust? <Zap! The dust turns into a chicken.> See that chicken? I did that.
Scott Mosier: Then just say it — you're a tracer!

2619cf24f88c1cc3312eb27258d37526.jpg

Peez

Back
Top Bottom