• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Needed: We Are Not Trump Dot Com

ideologyhunter

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism/beatnikism
I'm personally missing boulders of tech ability, but I'm floating the idea of We Are Not Trump, which would be analogous to the Tea Party. It would be, first of all, a registry for those of us who deplore the degree to which this man has sullied the country and coarsened the standards of public discourse (and now, of course, has launched a daily assault by executive orders on our policies, diplomacy, and basic values.)
We Are Not Trump could also be a clearing house for the lies this man tells. It could take inspiration from the GOP senators who wrote to Iran a few years ago to warn them off dealing with the President -- in this administration, it would issue apology letters to nations that Trump insults. Most of all it could popularize the trope We Are Not Trump, which would drive Donald crazy.

I'm personally missing boulders of tech ability, but I'm floating the idea of We Are Not Trump, which would be analogous to the Tea Party. It would be, first of all, a registry for those of us who deplore the degree to which this man has sullied the country and coarsened the standards of public discourse (and now, of course, has launched a daily assault by executive orders on our policies, diplomacy, and basic values.)
We Are Not Trump could also be a clearing house for the lies this man tells. It could take inspiration from the GOP senators who wrote to Iran a few years ago to warn them off dealing with the President -- in this administration, it would issue apology letters to nations that Trump insults. Most of all it could popularize the trope We Are Not Trump, which would drive Donald crazy.

I had a kind of corollary idea: www.therealFAKENEWS.com is already taken, but some similar URL will be okay. I envision a clearing house for fake news stories, and a platform for creating more fake news. Stuff like "Highest murder rate in 45 years" would go on it, along with original "facts" like that time when Cheato had a threesome with his daughter and a(nother) hooker... :D

Back
Top Bottom