• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Neo-Nazi Defends Telling Followers to Harass Jews: Trump Got a Pass and So Should I

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
https://www.pluralist.com/posts/197...-harass-jews-trump-got-a-pass-and-so-should-i

A prominent neo-Nazi sued for telling followers to unleash a "troll-storm" on a Jewish woman argued Wednesday that he should be found innocent because a federal court recently dismissed a similar case against President Donald Trump.

Andrew Anglin, the founder and publisher of white supremacist site the Daily Stormer, might go to court for allegedly causing emotional distress to Tanya Gersh, a Jewish resident of Whitefish, Montana, and her 12-year-old son.

It all began when Sherry Spencer, the mother of prominent neo-Nazi Richard Spencer, accused Gersh of trying to drive her out of Whitefish. Spencer claimed that Gersh harassed and threatening her into selling her property.

He brings up a good point. If Trump got a pass, why shouldn't this guy? If this guy doesn't deserve to get away with what he did, then why should Trump?*

Also, neo-Nazis harassed a woman into having to leave town and move somewhere else. [satire] Are we attacking neo-Nazi free speech rights by saying they were wrong to do this? Shouldn't neo-Nazis be allowed to harass people so much that they have to move? The fact that this lawsuit is happening at all is proof that the social justice warrior libtards hate our freedom! [/satire]

* Of course I'm joking. Trump should not have gotten a pass. The fact that he did says much about how broken our society is

Should Trump get a pass on this?

If so, shouldn't this guy also get a pass? Shouldn't we decide that what he did was no big deal?

If this disgusting racist sub-human shouldn't get a pass (and he shouldn't), then why did Trump get a pass on this stuff? (He shouldn't have either.)

Back
Top Bottom