• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Netflix down - what are you going to do?

Jayjay

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
An accurate worldview or philosophy
Seems like Netflix went down globally about 15 minutes ago.

So what should I do? Just chill, or get my gun and go on a rampage?

Seems like Netflix went down globally about 15 minutes ago.

So what should I do? Just chill, or get my gun and go on a rampage?

You should chill. You should get your gun, yes, but get your gun and chill. Don't go on a rampage. Chill. But, get your gun so that you're ready, but please, no rampage; just get your gun, make sure it's loaded (none of that bullshit where bullets are separated by some child-proof locked container) and be prepared. Chill and stay prepared. There's no sense in going on a rampage. You need to be armed, so that's why you need to get your gun, as there is a chance of others going on a rampage because of Netflix going down globally.

Don't be a statistic--not a statistic in the middle of the bell curve or a statistic of an extreme end. Step up and be a real man. None of this pink shirt wearing crap where "guns are dangerous." Let people talk and say what they want. But, in the end, you walk away knowing your family is safe. Listen, Netflix has went down, and it has went down globally, so in order to prepare for this (and as you yourself has shown to have the full capacity to recognize the dangers), get your gun and chill and don't even think about digressing to lunacy with all this psychological rambling about a rampage.

Let's make TV great again!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug[/YOUTUBE]

Back
Top Bottom