• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

New Chrysler minivan with a total new look and HYBRID!?

Screw the minivan. Check this out!

PLEASE tell me it comes with a guide on how to not park like an asshole? Most of the guys in these trucks really need that.

Screw the minivan. Check this out!

PLEASE tell me it comes with a guide on how to not park like an asshole? Most of the guys in these trucks really need that.
Those vehicles come with a guide on how to park like an asshole.

I love my minivan. Between the stow and go seats and the plug-in for my ipod, it is wonderful. I like being to step into and step out of the vehicle without bending over.

Those vehicles come with a guide on how to park like an asshole.
LOL, they sure seem to.
I love my minivan. Between the stow and go seats and the plug-in for my ipod, it is wonderful. I like being to step into and step out of the vehicle without bending over.

The bending over thing used to always get me when I got out the convertible for the first time in spring. After using the minivan all winter I always bashed my head not bending over far enough. Finally, I just started garaging it with the top down so I wouldn't do that.

I do like the ipod plug. My summer car only has a cassette tape deck, so I just use all my old mix tapes when I drive that.

Dinosaur. Mix tapes are so eighties.

Some of my favorite tunes were made in and prior to the 80s. :) Plus the car is only a '91, so it's just barely out of the 80s. Manual steering, manual transmission, crank windows, no cruise. It's all very apropos.

Dinosaur. Mix tapes are so eighties.

Some of my favorite tunes were made in and prior to the 80s. :) Plus the car is only a '91, so it's just barely out of the 80s. Manual steering, manual transmission, crank windows, no cruise. It's all very apropos.

I had a 1993 Nissan pickup like that. Power nothing. No carpet. Didn't even come with a radio. Didn't even have a name. It was just pickup. Kind of a pain in the ass to drive. I used to take dog with me.

:sad:

99 Altima here. It's rusty as hell. Originally sold from a dealership in northern Canada so the body had a hard life. But it's only got 110K miles on it and runs like a champ. I let my wife drive the newer car.

I had a 1993 Nissan pickup like that. Power nothing. No carpet. Didn't even come with a radio. Didn't even have a name. It was just pickup. Kind of a pain in the ass to drive. I used to take dog with me.

:sad:

But how sad that it didn't even have a name! All cars should have names.

Yeah, my '91 didn't come with the stereo either. I bought that aftermarket and installed it. It just had a cubby hole where a stereo might go.

But it's not my oldest car, it's my second newest. My newest is an '08, the oldest are a '74 and a '72. (of the vehicles I currently own, that is.)

Motor Week did a review of the new Pacifica. Linky

Thanks!

holy cow - a 20-speaker Harmon Kardon?

Glad they have the 3.6, and glad they are doing 8 seats. Apparently you lose the stow&go with they hybrid, though, as that's where the battery goes.

Lends new meaning to the term "boom box".

Trying to decide if that's a reference to the 20 speakers or the potentially explosive battery under the passenger compartment...

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom