• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

No Collusion with Russia, but what was that Ukrainian call?

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
One thing that bothers me is that Trump completely repeated the misnomer that there was "no collusion" with Russia in the Mueller Report. The Mueller Report specifically noted that there was no evidence with the Trump Campaign colluding with those in Russia that DID meddle in the US election.

But now we have this "perfect" phone call asking for a trade of weapons for an investigation into the Bidens for political purposes. Isn't that an attempt to collude with foreigner, in simple black and white?

One thing that bothers me is that Trump completely repeated the misnomer that there was "no collusion" with Russia in the Mueller Report. The Mueller Report specifically noted that there was no evidence with the Trump Campaign colluding with those in Russia that DID meddle in the US election.

But now we have this "perfect" phone call asking for a trade of weapons for an investigation into the Bidens for political purposes. Isn't that an attempt to collude with foreigner, in simple black and white?

From William Taylor's testimony, when Trump would ask for a quid pro quo, he would tell his toadies "This is not a quid pro quo!". Trump surely will tell us this was also not collusion.

Just a reminder that the Mueller report did not say "no collusion", but said it could not be proven due to lying, data destruction, and nefarious means of communication. There was definitely cooperation.

And Mueller meant no criminal collusion.

And Mueller meant no criminal collusion.

No he meant what he wrote. Criminal collusion could not be proven due to lying, data destruction, and nefarious means of communication. Seems those are all threads that should be pursued. Prove the lies, data destruction, and weasley communication. Go Congress Go.

From William Taylor's testimony, when Trump would ask for a quid pro quo, he would tell his toadies "This is not a quid pro quo!". Trump surely will tell us this was also not collusion.

Not to mention, collusion in a way that blatantly benefits Russia by stabbing a supposed ally in the back if they don't help Trump personally? I never thought I would see the day that the Republicans, of all parties, would become so blind to the existential threat Russia poses to our own national interest, let alone actively support the re-conquest of a former USSR possession by a former KGB operative.

Back
Top Bottom