• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

No Real Human life Possible without beliief in the Creator of the Universe.

saeedalyousuf

Basic Beliefs
Islam
While the atheists claim the lack of evidence for disbelieve in the creator of the universe; they do believe in the future existence of self and of the universe without evidence. This does prove the atheist self contradiction.. Since there is no alternative to belief in the creator of the universe for belief in future existence; the atheist claim of disbelief in the creator of the universe is nothing but A BLATANT DECEPTION.

We do have evidence. That doesn't mean that we don't recognize that there will be exceptions to that evidence. I assume that I will be alive tomorrow because I have kept being alive every day in the past and my being alive tomorrow is based on the same criteria that my managing to stay alive between yesterday and today was. One day I will be wrong and no longer be alive. Whatever the fuck the rest of that shit you said was about has no relation to anything which even remotely resembles logic.

I assume that I will be alive tomorrow because I have kept being alive every day in the past and my being alive tomorrow is based on the same criteria that my managing to stay alive between yesterday and today was. One day I will be wrong and no longer be alive.

S

This means that the Atheist can only assume, but cannot believe in, the future existence. Therefore, without belief in the creator of the universe, the real human life is not possible.

Saeed H H Alyousuf

Back
Top Bottom