• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Norovirus hits California delegation at RNC

hurtinbuckaroo

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
laissez le bon temps rouler
And the attack dogs haven't blamed Hilary yet. They're slipping; I would have expected them to jump on this as proof she's the Anti-Christ.

Oddly, these people were staying at an indoor waterpark 90 minutes away from Cleveland.

Ya, all the throwing up they were doing when they nominated Trump was because of the food they were eating. Sure, dudes. Sure.

I'm not sure which theme to go with, so you all can suffer through several.

1. Haven't any of you considered the much more likely possibility that Hillary, due to her access to Federal government facilities when she was Secretary of State planned this? She obviously went to the CDC labs, got a bunch of vials full of Norovirus, and then had her people plant them at the RNC. Wake up sheeple!

2. For a group of vacant religious nutjobs, does it not dawn on any of them that God is telling them something? After all, they see the workings of Him in toast, sewer leaks, bad weather, and terrorist attacks; so how is this not blindingly obvious to them that they're supporting a God-less candidate and are being told to stop it?

3. This is Satan (see Ben Carson's robust intellectual commentary) testing their resolve. Or it's God testing their resolve. They're like Jesus in the desert being tempted by Satan/Job inflicted with boils and dead children/Noah's rarely mentioned anal warts/take your pick.

1. Haven't any of you considered the much more likely possibility that Hillary, due to her access to Federal government facilities when she was Secretary of State planned this? She obviously went to the CDC labs, got a bunch of vials full of Norovirus, and then had her people plant them at the RNC. Wake up sheeple!

2. For a group of vacant religious nutjobs, does it not dawn on any of them that God is telling them something? After all, they see the workings of Him in toast, sewer leaks, bad weather, and terrorist attacks; so how is this not blindingly obvious to them that they're supporting a God-less candidate and are being told to stop it?

3. This is Satan (see Ben Carson's robust intellectual commentary) testing their resolve. Or it's God testing their resolve. They're like Jesus in the desert being tempted by Satan/Job inflicted with boils and dead children/Noah's rarely mentioned anal warts/take your pick.

The Earth could open up and swallow the entire arena, and #2 still wouldn't cross their minds. They conducted a farking witch trial last night; this lunacy is going to live on the Internet forever.

Oddly, these people were staying at an indoor waterpark 90 minutes away from Cleveland.

I'm surprised waterparks don't spread all kinds of stuff.

It's called chlorine.

- - - Updated - - -

#2: Tell them something? I think it's more a misguided attempt to fix the problem. After all, it's pretty hard to be full of shit after a bout of norovirus!

The Earth could open up and swallow the entire arena, and #2 still wouldn't cross their minds. They conducted a farking witch trial last night; this lunacy is going to live on the Internet forever.

Susan B Anthony said:
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do to their fellows, because it always coincides with their own desires.

Back
Top Bottom