• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

NOT A JOKE: TRUMP IS LOOKING INTO MAKING BRIBERY LEGAL

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
“It’s just so unfair that American companies aren’t allowed to pay bribes to get business overseas. We’re going to change that.”

The trouble with the Trump administration, beyond the moral bankruptcy, rampant nepotism, sheer incompetence, mass corruption, white nationalism, idiot children, assault on the concept of truth, and pure evil, is that oftentimes it’s beyond parody. For instance, we know Donald Trump is a wildly shady businessman who believes the purpose of the presidency is to enrich his family and friends, that he thinks the law is for suckers, and that he might be a tax cheat, but it would just be too much to learn that he was actively looking into making bribery legal. And yet!

I understand it became illegal in US not very long ago and it is still legal in other EU countries. And it is still legal when US government does the bribery, for the benefit of US as a whole of course, wink wink ;) So there are a lot of grey areas. And if Trump makes it legal then he should have no problem with Burisma-Bidens affair.

Last edited:
I understand it became illegal in US not very long ago and it is still legal in other EU countries. And it is still legal when US government does the bribery, for the benefit of US as a whole of course, wink wink ;) So there are a lot of grey areas. And if Trump makes it legal then he should have no problem with Burisma-Bidens affair.

Silly Barbos, laws aren't for republicans, or wealthy white people.

:shrug:

When the truth about Epstein comes out, he'll probably want to make murder legal too. Retroactively of course.

Murder is illegal in the USA? I'm learning a lot in this thread. I thought only drugs and hookers were illegal there. Last time I dared cross the border I saw a guy driving around with a gun on his hip and another mounted on his pickup truck.

Murder is illegal in the USA? I'm learning a lot in this thread. I thought only drugs and hookers were illegal there. Last time I dared cross the border I saw a guy driving around with a gun on his hip and another mounted on his pickup truck.

Well, that is 'cause my man Jesus packed heat. Read between the lines, bro -- he was blastin on fools!! You think one guy just chased the money lenders out the Temple? No, he busted a cap on the fattest greasiest bastard, and the rest got gone. You think he fed 5000 people with a few Wonder Breads and sardines? No, he went Cheney on a flock of quail, look it up!! You think he just yelled at a herd of pigs, and they all jumped in a lake? Actually, he capped the head piggy in the head and hollered "Suck my clip!" at the rest of them. There's a reason Slim Jesus flashes a gun. That's the gospel story, Scrot, and that's how I teaches my peeps at the Sunday school.

“It’s just so unfair that American companies aren’t allowed to pay bribes to get business overseas. We’re going to change that.”

The trouble with the Trump administration, beyond the moral bankruptcy, rampant nepotism, sheer incompetence, mass corruption, white nationalism, idiot children, assault on the concept of truth, and pure evil, is that oftentimes it’s beyond parody. For instance, we know Donald Trump is a wildly shady businessman who believes the purpose of the presidency is to enrich his family and friends, that he thinks the law is for suckers, and that he might be a tax cheat, but it would just be too much to learn that he was actively looking into making bribery legal. And yet!

So, any progress on this effort, or is it redundant now that the only Checks or Balances Trump faces are written checks that increase his bank balance?

Trump isn't looking into anything except the inside lining of his lower colon.
The legislative branch makes the laws.

Aren't all jobs a form of bribery? "Work at this job and we'll pay you x amount per hour."

Once again, Trump's a genius. If this works, our economy would soar to new heights. Then the Dems would be pulling their hair out because they'd rather see Donald Trump fail than America succeed.

Aren't all jobs a form of bribery? "Work at this job and we'll pay you x amount per hour."
no. That's compensation for work you're supposed to do.
Bribery is asking someone to do something they should not. Either illegal or unethical.
Once again, Trump's a genius. If this works, our economy would soar to new heights.
not likely.
This just means that business will be even less transparent. And it does not change anti-bribery laws in other countries.
Then the Dems would be pulling their hair out because they'd rather see Donald Trump fail than America succeed.
yes, yes, we're evil and totally opposed to our own self interest like that.

Do you recall the last time a senior member of either chambrr of congress litrrally said that their only purpose was to block the President?
Do you recall what party that fuckwit was a member of?

Bribery is asking someone to do something they should not. Either illegal or unethical.not likely.
This just means that business will be even less transparent. And it does not change anti-bribery laws in other countries.
Then the Dems would be pulling their hair out because they'd rather see Donald Trump fail than America succeed.

Do you recall the last time a senior member of either chambrr of congress litrrally said that their only purpose was to block the President?

Keith, it's been pointed out that our economy is booming right now. Jobs are being filled like no tomorrow. Lowest unemployment rate for blacks and hispanics. This is all stuff the Dems should love and cherish because they''ve claimed to want to do this stuff for decades, then Trump comes in and does it in 3 years and the Dems can't praise Trump. They still say he sucks.

Sounds to me that certainly yes, they care more about Trump failing than seeing Americans succeed. If they truly cared about the minorities and the economy, they'd be praising Trump and chanting 4 more years. Instead, they want him out so the economy can tank again and blacks and hispanics unemployment will go up with a Democrat in office. Sounds like party over country.

Yet somehow, It's Trump who's the vile racist Nazi. Tell me how Nazis feel about lowest unemployment for blacks and hispanics? How do Nazis feel about Trump being buddies with Israel?

Yet somehow, It's Trump who's the vile racist Nazi. Tell me how Nazis feel about lowest unemployment for blacks and hispanics? How do Nazis feel about Trump being buddies with Israel?

Nazis were all about giving Jews jobs. Arbeit macht frei was a key Nazi policy. Also can we stop with the claim that Trump can take credit for the state of the economy? That has 100% been proven to be bullshit:

Unemployment has been steadily falling since the early years of the Barack Obama presidency, with around 2 million jobs added every year for the past nine years. If anything, the jobless rate has improved at a slower rate since Trump took over, as the nation edges closer to full employment. It's a similar story with the stock market. Aside from the normal market fluctuations, the Dow Jones has risen in a pretty straight line since 2009, when America started to recover from the global financial crisis. On the numbers, there was no perceivable bump to the economy when Trump took over.
And Nazis like Trump Trump, it's just that his support for Israel is not a deal breaker. And seeing as you appear to only live in the world of youtube, fast forward to 3.38 of this clip:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I[/youtube]

Bribery is asking someone to do something they should not. Either illegal or unethical.not likely.

Keith, it's been pointed out that our economy is booming right now.
no. The stock market is strong, but the economy is being propped up by severe debt.
Jobs are being filled like no tomorrow. Lowest unemployment rate for blacks and hispanics.
you guys really love those numbers.
But did you ever identify something, anything, Trump actually did besides coast on Obama's economy?
This is all stuff the Dems should love and cherish because they''ve claimed to want to do this stuff for decades, then Trump comes in and does it in 3 years and the Dems can't praise Trump. They still say he sucks.
even a strong evonomy doesn't make him any less of a draft dodger, Halfie.
Or a felon.
Or a tyrant.
Or a bloviating asshole.
Sounds to me that certainly yes, they care more about Trump failing than seeing Americans succeed.
so, the bedt evidence you have for your opinion is "sounds to me?"
Who cares?
so the economy can tank again... with a Democrat in office.
the last Dem was the one who recovered from the previous economy Bush tanked.
Sounds like party over country.
standard Trump, there, blame the other guy for your crimes.
Yet somehow, It's Trump who's the vile racist Nazi.
somehow? Maybe from refusingbto condemn actual Nazis? Maybe?

Back
Top Bottom