• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Not One Corpse Has Been Found In The ‘Mass Grave’ Of Indigenous Children In Canada

Does anyone care that the founder of The Federalist is the husband of Megan McCain? Or that The Federalist's rating for journalistic fairness and bias has moved in recent years from Leans Right to Far Right?
You, evidently, care.
Pointing out the potential ideological bias of the source alerts any potential reader to pay closer attention to the actual material. Media can tilt impressions by the rhetoric used and via the choices of what to include and what to omit. As the OP source clearly does.

Posters who continually use clearly ideologically-driven and biased sources tend to those who have severe difficulties in reasoning and reading comprehension.

The fact that they are child bodies and not grownass adult bodies is the evidence they were mistreated physically, tortured, or something like that.

But here this thread is proclaiming Not One Corpse Has Been Found In The ‘Mass Grave’ Of Indigenous Children In Canada.

Back then there were still a lot of deaths from childhood diseases. Child bodies do not prove wrongdoing.
Only if one ignores the lack of record-keeping, and the lack of notification of the families.
That still doesn't prove abuse.

The fact that they are child bodies and not grownass adult bodies is the evidence they were mistreated physically, tortured, or something like that.

But here this thread is proclaiming Not One Corpse Has Been Found In The ‘Mass Grave’ Of Indigenous Children In Canada.

Back then there were still a lot of deaths from childhood diseases. Child bodies do not prove wrongdoing.
Only if one ignores the lack of record-keeping, and the lack of notification of the families.
That still doesn't prove abuse.
The abuse was inherent to "not notifying the family"

Does anyone care that the founder of The Federalist is the husband of Megan McCain? Or that The Federalist's rating for journalistic fairness and bias has moved in recent years from Leans Right to Far Right?
You, evidently, care.

Are you proposing they have said something false in the OP article?
I'm suggesting that there is a strong slant to most of what they write. If I, off the top of my head, can think of numerous reasons why there has been no excavation to date, I'm certain that seasoned journalists could think about it and investigate whether there are reasons of law, custom, bureacracy, delays due to pandemic and weather that would cause there to be delays in excavation of purported mass grave sites. Nothing like that was included in the article linked. Why?
The article was a hit piece. Pretty much, "no dug up bodies means there is no grave". The entire article is demonstrating it was a fraud without actual evidence that it was a fraud or the claims were even incorrect.

I just think the most interesting part here is that the argument that there are no graves isn't coming from those who ran the school.

Back
Top Bottom