• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Obama appointee dismisses "Mattress Girl" lawsuit against Columbia

Why should biology trump the courts holding everyone to the same legal standards? Does the fact that women can get pregnant diminish or remove their ability to know the difference between right & wrong? If they're not able to know the difference between right & wrong, how can they be trusted with the responsibilities of adulthood; are they exempt, because vagina?

It depends on who constructed the legal standards doesn't it. If one doesn't take into account differences in consequences how can the law demonstrate the same legal standards? My point is made you refuse to accept it. That's for you to wrestle with. BTW its not vagina its uterus and birth canal. Get your facts straight before you make what I think are ridiculous claims. My claims are explicit and accurate. Your claims waves the hand and calls male reproductive system and female reproductive system the same. When you bring forth a man who has carried a fetus and has given birth then you can claim equal. Also I point out assault still still stands for acts where effects are essentially the same.

Your claim that it is different because of the result of a potential pregnancy overlooks the question of her raping him and getting pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom