• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pants-saggin, police-hating, black power/#BLM idiot elected in Charlotte

For once I thank Derec for posting one of his "scare" photos...

It is a GREAT photo that I had not seen before. The imagery of the bare-chested man standing in peaceful protest in front of all of the armoured police is powerful. Thanks!

As for your meltdown about Braxton Winston being elected...
bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:hysterical:
Isn't he supposed to be looting or burning something, instead of peacefully protesting? #lawandorder

It is a GREAT photo that I had not seen before. The imagery of the bare-chested man standing in peaceful protest in front of all of the armoured police is powerful. Thanks!

Yeah, I hadn't seen the photo until his victory was tweeted out. Personally, I'm more concerned about the batton-carrying phalanx in body armor than the one shirtless dude with a fist in the air.

Yeah, I hadn't seen the photo until his victory was tweeted out. Personally, I'm more concerned about the batton-carrying phalanx in body armor than the one shirtless dude with a fist in the air.

It reminds me of that one scene in Snowpiercer.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zu306RsS_U[/YOUTUBE]

Christ, what a crazy fucking film..

This person is no less qualified for his office than Trump is for his office. But for some reason, Derec does not seem upset enough with Trump to start a thread about. I wonder why.

Frankly, I'd consider Toupee Fiasco's 2000+ lawsuits for refusing to pay small businesses clearly disqualifying alone (never mind the failure to release his taxes, the brazen white supremacism, or the habit of ogling children and sexually assaulting women...).

But that's just me.

Derec, there's a general principle of government which states that the better job government does, the less hostility government will face from the people.
Not necessarily. There is also irrational hostility. For example, many on the Right have an irrational hostility toward the federal government in general and the Obama administration in particular. Likewise, many on the Left have an irrational hostility toward police, and many of them are part of the #BLM movement.

If the Charlotte police had done a better job over the past 70 years, or so, they wouldn't find themselves in a position where they have to stand in the streets with clubs and armor, because they're afraid that citizens will hurt them.
Let's review this case. A violent felon (spent a decade for attempted murder with a gun) is shot by police. The family lies about him not having a gun ("it was a book" was the new "hands, up don't shoot") and says some racist things about white people even though the guy was killed by a black cop. The city erupts in violent protests, including a looting of a truck in the middle of I85. A protester even got shot and killed, by another protester, but of course the #BLMers blamed the police, as they do.

It especially telling that the citizens elected a person who stood unarmed and bare chested in front of all those policemen.
And in his boxers. If that isn't qualification for public office ...

It's a pretty clear choice. The police can continue to fuck up on the job and face more hostility, more danger, and be less effective, or they can can do a better job and the people will be happier with them.
Nobody likes a fuck up.
Except the police did not fuck up. Keith Lamont Scott fucked up. His family fucked up by not taking his his gun away even though he had a felony conviction and mental issues due to a drunken motorcycle accident. But a certain segment of the population will always blame the police, no matter what, and one of them just got elected to the city council. That is not good for anybody, least of all black people of Charlotte.

Pretty much the only way a black man can protest so close to a police officer... pants hanging down so that cops can tell he has no gun.
How is that showing that there is no gun in the pocket? If anything, the weight of the gun makes the pants more likely to slip down past one's ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Derec have a cookie...it will be ok; after all we elected a pussy grabbin, brown-hating/#nationalist idiot to the highest office in the US; and we have almost survived it for a year now.

Both extremes as bad, and far from cancelling each other out, the malignant effects are multiplicative.

Wait, nothing about the transgender person of color elected to office in Minneapolis?

There is already a thread about her and I think she's white.
danica-roem.jpg
Then again, if she is transgender, maybe she is transracial too ...

(and to think someone had to point out to me that she was a person of color, because I never noticed she was B-l-a-c-k.)
It can be a subtle thing, like with Shaun "Talcum X" King or Rachel Dolezal ...

This elected guy sounds terribly typical--he's not really interested in revolution, just running for office and doing paperwork stuff.
He is also interested in blaming the police even when they did nothing wrong.
Very mediocre. Derec, you made it sound like he was someone I'd want to follow.
Sorry that he could not be another Charles Barron or something. But he is still young, give him time.

Very mediocre. Derec, you made it sound like he was someone I'd want to follow.
Sorry that he could not be another Charles Barron or something. But he is still young, give him time.

Thanks for confirming he is typical and mediocre, but then one must wonder what your real objection to him is...

Not every fist is a Black Panther fist.

No, of course not. But given that #BLM movement glorifies Black Panthers and the Black Power movement in general, the chances are very high that it was a Black Panther/Power fist.
Another example, where the cop-killer Joanne Chesimard is also glorified:
d186f-assata252btaught252bme252bblack252blives252bmatter.png

Although the Black Panthers did begin as a protest of police violence against people of color.
No, they were a Maoist revolutionary group that and a very violent one. For example, in 1967, Huey Newton, founder of Black Panthers, murdered a police officer during a traffic stop. That is not "protest of police violence". And in 1968 Eldridge Cleaver and others ambushed some Oakland police officers and engaged them in a shootout, wounding two and resulting in death of Panther Bobby Hutton (just 17). That is not 'protest of police violence' either.

Because the issue is cultural and pervasive.
As is black nationalism.

Thanks for confirming he is typical and mediocre, but then one must wonder what your real objection to him is...
Derec is clearly a high ranking authority within the Fashion Police.

This person is no less qualified for his office than Trump is for his office.
Because Trump is not qualified does not mean we should excuse it on the other side.
And say what you will about Trump, the man at least knows how to operate a belt. :)

But for some reason, Derec does not seem upset enough with Trump to start a thread about. I wonder why.
The "some reason" is the fact that there have been numerous threads (and even a whole subforum) dedicated to him, and that has been the case ever since he descended that escalator.

- - - Updated - - -

Because he's prejudiced as fuck.
I am properly "judiced" about #BLM, which I believe is fanning racial animosity in this country.

Why bother beating around the bush? We all know it.
You know far less than you think you know.

Don´t you think you would feel better if you just wrote nigger instead of all the cowardly, mealy mouthed dogwhistles you come up with?
No, because you are, as always, completely wrong.

Why is the modern racist so afraid to come out of the closet as it were, common Derec let your inner and outer man shine.

#BLM is a political movement, by the way supported by many whites, that is in my opinion a very destructive movement. It uses lies ("hands up don't shoot", "it was a book", "he didn't do nothing") to inflame hatred against police and white people.
Being against such a movement is not "racist". Racism is an attitude against a whole race, not against certain political movements based on a racial identity.
And together with calling non-racist things "racist", the Left also likes to excuse black racism, even going as far as denying that black people can be racist. That helps black racist and black supremacist groups thrive because they are not getting sufficient backlash from the wider society.

- - - Updated - - -

Running for office as a democrat?
I meant his #BLM, black nationalist, anti-police ideology.

I know how it is. I always see rednecks in stores with no shirt on and no shoes. .
Around these parts pant-sagging is much more common. Sometimes I pass these idiots on the street moving at a blinding pace of 1 ft/s because their prison-insipred fashion choices restrict their freedom of movement so much. Even being shirtless and barefoot allows you to do 4 ft/s easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Bet he's got all kinds of women throwing themselves at him.
That's what's bugging Derec.

Well, he is a football jock. So it is hardly surprising that his body is ripped and his brains are scrambled.
But women do love to fuck good-looking morons, i.e. mimbos. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom