• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pat Robertson: Atheist women were likely raped, and that’s why they reject Jesus

How do you know Pat Robertson is lying ...... His lips are moving.​

Why does anyone, aside from entertainment purposes, care what this jag-off says?

Because he has influence in the U.S. and people believe whatever he says, and therefore he spreads ignorance, not to mention fear.

Only to a few and their numbers are shrinking...... Unless it's to amuse yourself, just ignore him.

Because he has influence in the U.S. and people believe whatever he says, and therefore he spreads ignorance, not to mention fear.

Only to a few and their numbers are shrinking...... Unless it's to amuse yourself, just ignore him.
So, idiotic, hateful or stereotyping comments only matter if they get a big audience?

So, idiotic, hateful or stereotyping comments only matter if they get a big audience?

Lot's of people say stupid things. Best bet is not call attention to them. He is a giant putz. Pay him no mind. You have more important things to worry about

Argument by youtube?
I won't exactly say that i expected 'better' from you, HaRaAYaH, but i certainly expected more prolix.

In the clip, Hightower told the Marine not to let the prick see that he, the prick, had managed to hurt him, the grunt.
Pointing out 'that's stupid' or 'that's a lie' is not showing that Pat, the prick, has managed to harm us.
But ignoring him because he's not worth the powder is indistinguishable from ignoring him because we're hiding from him out of fear. THAT would give the prick a sense of satisfaction, that he's cowed the atheists.

Lot's of people say stupid things. Best bet is not call attention to them. He is a giant putz. Pay him no mind. You have more important things to worry about

No. I like using him as a loud and obvious example of why religion is evil and should be purged from the world like ebola.

Back
Top Bottom