• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pink Floyd tribute band video, Brit Floyd's 1st gig at Echo Arena in London.

Treedbear

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
secular, humanist, agnostic on theism/atheism
Pink Floyd tribute band video, Brit Floyd's 1st gig at Echo Arena in London in 2011. I am simply blown away by this performance. First saw parts of it which was used as a PBS fundraiser several years ago. I've been looking for a copy of the DVD and kicking myself for not making a contribution at the time and receiving a copy. I like Pink Floyd, but this takes it to the next level of refinement. Check out especially beginning at 1hr58, Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) and Comfortably Numb. They've done hundreds of peformances since 2011 with many changes in band members, but this one stands out in energy and quality, in my opinion. Enjoy!

Pink Floyd tribute band video, Brit Floyd's 1st gig at Echo Arena in London in 2011. I am simply blown away by this performance. First saw parts of it which was used as a PBS fundraiser several years ago. I've been looking for a copy of the DVD and kicking myself for not making a contribution at the time and receiving a copy. I like Pink Floyd, but this takes it to the next level of refinement. Check out especially beginning at 1hr58, Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) and Comfortably Numb. They've done hundreds of peformances since 2011 with many changes in band members, but this one stands out in energy and quality, in my opinion. Enjoy!

They played here a couple years ago but I was broke at the time waiting for my disability settlement so couldn't go. I did see that video when PBS aired it. Good show, but the real thing is much bigger.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/tiF-q2h7tSA[/YOUTUBE]

I actually saw the same show that became the Pulse video when it debuted in Detroit (Pontiac Silverdome) in 1994. First full performance of DSOTM in twenty years. One of the highlights of my life.

Back
Top Bottom