• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Portland man kills two men protecting muslim women he was harassing on the MAX train

Among certain white nationalists, Ashkenazi Jews are considered genetically superior in some ways.

I think it's becoming a thing these days with all the dna tests that offer ethnicity composition. So, let's say he took such a test and found he was estimated to be 5% Ashkenazi Jewish, then he might say something like what he said when being defensive.

Seems plausible. These stupid fucking ethnicity compositions are borderline pseudoscience anyway. But this makes a lot of sense.

His religious identity is irrelevant in my humble opinion. It is not his religious affiliation that inspired him to become an angry, hateful, bigoted individual that would target women whom he racially profiled as Muslim. It's rather his depressingly myopic view as a racial supremacist that emboldened him to berate and harass the women on the train. And how tragic that the survivor of this tragedy is the perpetrator and not the two individuals who found within themselves the courage to intervene, though I'm glad that the third courageous individual survived at least. For all those who sometimes wonder where all the true heroes are, they are the ordinary ones like these three individuals who show extraordinary courage and moral fiber to do what is right. *Salutes*

Peace.
Had he attacked them physically I would have done the same thing, tried to help them. Short of that I'm not risking my life because a mentally unstable person is screaming at me or someone else.

His religious identity is irrelevant in my humble opinion. It is not his religious affiliation that inspired him to become an angry, hateful, bigoted individual that would target women whom he racially profiled as Muslim. It's rather his depressingly myopic view as a racial supremacist that emboldened him to berate and harass the women on the train. And how tragic that the survivor of this tragedy is the perpetrator and not the two individuals who found within themselves the courage to intervene, though I'm glad that the third courageous individual survived at least. For all those who sometimes wonder where all the true heroes are, they are the ordinary ones like these three individuals who show extraordinary courage and moral fiber to do what is right. *Salutes*

Peace.
Had he attacked them physically I would have done the same thing, tried to help them. Short of that I'm not risking my life because a mentally unstable person is screaming at me or someone else.

I've not seen the recording from the bus, but the reports are they were telling him to stop when he attacked them. They were not initially physical with him until he got stabby. This is common on the bus here. someone gets out of line and people tell them to knock it off and enjoy the ride.

Among certain white nationalists, Ashkenazi Jews are considered genetically superior in some ways.

It is ignorance.

There are claims that this group on average scores slightly higher on IQ tests than other groups.

Even if it were true it displays a complete ignorance of group averages.

Many Ashkenazi Jews score below average on IQ tests.

His religious identity is irrelevant in my humble opinion. It is not his religious affiliation that inspired him to become an angry, hateful, bigoted individual that would target women whom he racially profiled as Muslim. It's rather his depressingly myopic view as a racial supremacist that emboldened him to berate and harass the women on the train.

His views of racial supremacy are fueled and rationalized by his religious beliefs rooted in doctrines designed to promote hate, bigotry, and violence toward outgroups (and toward women of all groups).

I've not seen the recording from the bus, but the reports are they were telling him to stop when he attacked them. They were not initially physical with him until he got stabby. This is common on the bus here. someone gets out of line and people tell them to knock it off and enjoy the ride.
Reports based on testimony? I want to hear some audio. It's difficult to blame the victims when there's so little to go on. Wonder why our resident maniac (who isn't black, I might add) limited his assault to PG but went full blown rated R with her 'protectors'?

Reports based on testimony? I want to hear some audio. It's difficult to blame the victims when there's so little to go on. Wonder why our resident maniac (who isn't black, I might add) limited his assault to PG but went full blown rated R with her 'protectors'?

Don't you have to sometimes get through protectors to get to the protected?

Don't you have to sometimes get through protectors to get to the protected?
Well, considering the charges the fellow was brought up on, I got the impression he wasn't a liberal.

The question becomes are these people great heroes in the fight against bigotry?

Or just unlucky victims of a seriously ill human?

Back
Top Bottom