• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Possible Time Traveler discovered in Wyoming

Hey, I'm familiar with lots of science fiction. All I'm saying is, we should hear the guy out.

Being pissed is a form of time travel, you black out and find yourself hours into the future, a way to 'fast forward' you could say. Bit hard on the liver though.

Being pissed is a form of time travel, you black out and find yourself hours into the future, a way to 'fast forward' you could say. Bit hard on the liver though.
Say, that kinda reminds me of something far less rough, oh, I know: sleep.

In other news... Some guy asked me for a cigarette.. he told me he lived in the woods. I told him that it would be a fire hazard then.

Say, that kinda reminds me of something far less rough, oh, I know: sleep.

Yep, and coming out of a long coma, having amnesia, etc. Lots of ways to 'fast forward' one's life.

This has to be real. I mean, think about it. If you were sent by aliens to go on a time traveling mission to warn Casper, Wyoming about other aliens trying to invade, wouldn't you get drunk, too?

Back
Top Bottom