• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pro-Trump Doctors Spreading Lies For Trump

ZiprHead

Substitute Looney
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
A Breitbart video of pro Trump doctors touting hydroxychloroquine had their video taken down for false information. So they did it again.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/cY0TH-DTYEI[/YOUTUBE]

Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Weirdos Banned From Social Media?

A group calling itself “America’s Frontline Doctors” held a press conference in Washington, D.C. on Monday, falsely declaring that there is a cure for covid-19—hydroxychloroquine—and it was was being suppressed by the world’s leading health experts. The group’s videos were seen by millions on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, before they were pulled down overnight for spreading misinformation. But who are these people and what do they want?

In short, they’re pro-Trump ideologues who are pushing unproven science during a pandemic that’s so far infected over 4.3 million Americans and killed more than 148,000.

116324332_10218774998070710_7087123674130690617_n.jpg

Consider where Donald would be, had he set an aggressive national policy in the first weeks of March. And he could have -- because, despite all the Republican ranting about overreaching government, they've gone along with all of Trump's overreach. Had we done what many Euro zone countries did, we could've beaten this virus to death in a two-month ordeal, and Donald's precious economy would look much different than it does now. He would probably be ahead of Biden. Instead, we are heading deeper and deeper into an endless corona landscape and an uncertain economic future. Since we seem to be counting the deaths with Vietnam as the unit, we're right now closing in on our third Vietnam -- a Trump achievement that took about five months. And the moron is STILL TWEETING about hydroxychloroquine. It should be far too late to be astonished at the man's failings and lack of character, but, yes, I'm still astonished. Amazing how much damage one man can do. Amazing.

Watching her videos, can't help but thinking that she looks some kind civil rights activist/preacher from the 60s. She would have put MLK to shame with her fairy speeches.

Why is she still a doctor?

Consider where Donald would be, had he set an aggressive national policy in the first weeks of March. And he could have -- because, despite all the Republican ranting about overreaching government, they've gone along with all of Trump's overreach. Had we done what many Euro zone countries did, we could've beaten this virus to death in a two-month ordeal, and Donald's precious economy would look much different than it does now. He would probably be ahead of Biden. Instead, we are heading deeper and deeper into an endless corona landscape and an uncertain economic future. Since we seem to be counting the deaths with Vietnam as the unit, we're right now closing in on our third Vietnam -- a Trump achievement that took about five months. And the moron is STILL TWEETING about hydroxychloroquine. It should be far too late to be astonished at the man's failings and lack of character, but, yes, I'm still astonished. Amazing how much damage one man can do. Amazing.

Yep, this was a such an easy crisis to manage even for someone like him who only cares about winning the election, but he's a pathological moron. All he had to do was sit back and let the experts lead on it. He's done the opposite of everything he should do. All the leaders who have taken the virus seriously have seen their approval numbers rise. He thought all he needed was to keep saying he is doing a great job and people would think he's doing a great job and everything was fine, ignoring all evidence to the contrary. Insanity.

I suppose the reason why medical establishment wants to prevent this hydroxy-thing is to tank economy and elect Biden?

I suppose the reason why medical establishment wants to prevent this hydroxy-thing is to tank economy and elect Biden?
No, the medical establishment is against fraudulent or unproven medical practices that may harm people.

A Breitbart video of pro Trump doctors touting hydroxychloroquine had their video taken down for false information. So they did it again.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/cY0TH-DTYEI[/YOUTUBE]

Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Weirdos Banned From Social Media?

A group calling itself “America’s Frontline Doctors” held a press conference in Washington, D.C. on Monday, falsely declaring that there is a cure for covid-19—hydroxychloroquine—and it was was being suppressed by the world’s leading health experts. The group’s videos were seen by millions on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, before they were pulled down overnight for spreading misinformation. But who are these people and what do they want?

In short, they’re pro-Trump ideologues who are pushing unproven science during a pandemic that’s so far infected over 4.3 million Americans and killed more than 148,000.

View attachment 28718

A caption from one of her videos (which I will not link lest I give it more views):

“How long are we going to allow the enemy to take over our beloved nation. How long are we going to allow the gay agenda, secular humanism, Illuminati and the demonic New World Order to destroy our homes, families and the social fibre of America...”

This is a "doctor."

Just goes to show how admitting people to medical school based on skin color can spectacularly backfire. There should be the same admissions criteria for everyone irrespective of race or ethnicity!

Just goes to show how admitting people to medical school based on skin color can spectacularly backfire. There should be the same admissions criteria for everyone irrespective of race or ethnicity!

I'm shocked that is your take home for this.

Aww,,,who am I kidding? I'm genuinely surprised you didn't post it first though. A doctor spreading misleading information about a pandemic and is black is kinda a free kick for your crusade.

Wow, I never knew you felt that way. Feel free to tell us all about it in other threads, too.

If you want to know more, here's a good article on her.

:hobbyhorse:

You mean it should be the same as for those other doctors?

Ed-csUoWoAIxqFX.jpg

I get what you mean, those Universities in Nigeria really need to stop with the Affirmative Action, amiright?

And how many people instantly believed these claims... after all, they were wearing white doctor coats.... outside.

Stella Immanuel also claimed that endometriosis is caused by sex with demons that takes place in dreams. That's some good crazy right there.

Stella Immanuel threatened Facebook last night. They need to put her bullshit back on, or God will start shutting down their computers "In Jesus Name."

So all along, the White House was headed toward a gris-gris solution to covid? Bypass the leeches, go straight to voodoo. I looked up Stella's Wikipedia page and noticed that she thinks women who dream about demons can receive "demon sperm", which leads to gynecological distress. Silly me -- I thought demon sperm was how Barron was conceived.

I'm shocked that Derce posted another racist remark and made assumptions about someone based on their skin color.

What some of you may not realize is that there are a lot of American doctors who believe stupid shit and most of them are white, although the probably do come in assorted skin colors.

I know this because I had to interact with the dumb asses for 42 years as a nurse. Plus, just yesterday, I read an article that was written by a good doctor on a medical site where I am a member. The article gave lots of evidence as to why we should all be wearing masks and practicing social distancing when we are out in public, especially when we are indoors. Well, guess what? About half of the doctors and nurses, denied that these things help. There was a lot of arguing back and forth in the comment section and I got the impression that the idiots were all Trump supporters.

And if you need an example of a really nutty doctor, think Dr. Oz. Did he get into medical school because of Affirmative Action? :D

Unless you have worked in healthcare for a long time, you have no idea how many idiots there are in the US with MD after their names. Sadly, that's true of other medical professionals as well. It's just that most people assume that doctors are very smart. Just because one is able to test well and somehow make it through medical school, is no indication that they are competent doctors.

Back
Top Bottom