• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pro-Trump Doctors Spreading Lies For Trump

And how do you know she went to medical school in the US???
Just goes to show how admitting people to medical school based on skin color can spectacularly backfire. There should be the same admissions criteria for everyone irrespective of race or ethnicity!

A caption from one of her videos (which I will not link lest I give it more views):

“How long are we going to allow the enemy to take over our beloved nation. How long are we going to allow the gay agenda, secular humanism, Illuminati and the demonic New World Order to destroy our homes, families and the social fibre of America...”

This is a "doctor."

She might become the next Surgeon General.

How does this crazy still have a medical license?

Because the people who decide if you can be a doctor are other doctors. It's not in their self-interests to start yanking licenses just because people are not fully functional with respect to the most popular reality. People might start finding their skeletons.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid again, but it sure looks to me like you guys are conspiring to deny the fact that medical companies are using DNA from space aliens in their research.

I wish my dreams were about hot demon sex. Who wouldn't want to fuck a demon? They know all the good stuff.

The Church of Satan is really missing out on some good PR here. If they had told me when I was 16 that I could get some Demon nookie, I would have instantly converted.

Right?? Even doctors and lawyers graduate BOTTOM OF THEIR CLASS.

I'm shocked that Derce posted another racist remark and made assumptions about someone based on their skin color.

What some of you may not realize is that there are a lot of American doctors who believe stupid shit and most of them are white, although the probably do come in assorted skin colors.

I know this because I had to interact with the dumb asses for 42 years as a nurse. Plus, just yesterday, I read an article that was written by a good doctor on a medical site where I am a member. The article gave lots of evidence as to why we should all be wearing masks and practicing social distancing when we are out in public, especially when we are indoors. Well, guess what? About half of the doctors and nurses, denied that these things help. There was a lot of arguing back and forth in the comment section and I got the impression that the idiots were all Trump supporters.

And if you need an example of a really nutty doctor, think Dr. Oz. Did he get into medical school because of Affirmative Action? :D

Unless you have worked in healthcare for a long time, you have no idea how many idiots there are in the US with MD after their names. Sadly, that's true of other medical professionals as well. It's just that most people assume that doctors are very smart. Just because one is able to test well and somehow make it through medical school, is no indication that they are competent doctors.

No Evidence That Doctor Group in Viral Video Got Near COVID 'Front Lines'

The latest viral video promoting COVID-19 misinformation features a newly formed group called America's Frontline Doctors. About 10 physicians, dressed in white coats with an embroidered America's Frontline Doctors logo, spoke for 45 minutes in front of the Supreme Court on Monday on a range of COVID-19 talking points, from hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) being curative to the mental health effects of lockdown outweighing the toll of the virus itself.

But none of them have practices that would place them on the actual front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. Some don't currently practice at all.

Two of those appearing at the Monday event are ophthalmologists, one of whom is no longer licensed. MedPage Today could find no evidence that any of the speakers worked in hospitals with significant numbers of COVID-19 patients.

Dr. Stella gave an interview down in TX this a.m. She doubled down on the hydroxychloroquine, and then (thank Jesus) the interviewer brought up the fact that she has attributed various gynecological ailments to women sleeping with demons. In her heavily accented English (making her sound like a priestess in a 1950s jungle movie) she hollered, "Demons are real!" Heavenly. This is the woman Trump is still praising. May she attend to all his health concerns. I think he should also heed her campaign suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom