• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

PROPAGANDA FAIL: 5 of 6 Syrian Hospitals Allegedly Hit by Russian Airstrikes Don’t Exist

Chechnya is none of your business but it was not a bombing campaign.
Same with Georgia, bombed couple of radars and few tanks, hardly counts as bombing campaign.
This Syrian bombing campaign is probably the first time Russia conducted bombing American style, and they are not terrible at that.

Yeah, you mostly shelled cities pretty indiscriminately rather than drop guided bombs. That doesn't mean no bombing and unguided rounds are far worse anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

I just got told that Chechnya was none of my business (ahem, which time? :devil-smiley-029:). After all, bombing campaigns are like heaps of sand - 1 grain doesn't make a heap, and adding one grain doesn't make a heap, and what's a few air strikes amongst friends...
Yes, it was none of your business because you think Ukraine bombing eastern Ukraine is none of my business.
Nevertheless, I answered you about that, Chechnya was not much of a bombing. Yes they dropped bombs on remote locations from time to time but most of the destruction was due to the artillery of all kinds, it certainly was not planned and sustained bombing campaign like what US does quite regularly.

You asserted no bombings. Whether they're any of our business or not is irrelevant.

I asserted no bombing campaigns

Come on guys. Russia is no angel but you really can't compare it to the US regime.
Study: U.S. regime has killed 20-30 million people since World War Two

1) They're blaming the US for every death in the war no matter who inflicted it.

2) Note that in most of those Russia was on the other side. Thus off the bat we can attribute nearly as many deaths to Russia as to the US.

3) Looking at wars involving the USSR but not the US I find another at least 100,000 dead, perhaps as high as 200,000 (I'm not finding breakdowns on injured vs dead on the Russian side.)

4) Looking at wars involving Russia trying to recover it's lost bits I find another 300,000.

Come on guys. Russia is no angel but you really can't compare it to the US regime.
Study: U.S. regime has killed 20-30 million people since World War Two

1) They're blaming the US for every death in the war no matter who inflicted it.

2) Note that in most of those Russia was on the other side. Thus off the bat we can attribute nearly as many deaths to Russia as to the US.

3) Looking at wars involving the USSR but not the US I find another at least 100,000 dead, perhaps as high as 200,000 (I'm not finding breakdowns on injured vs dead on the Russian side.)

4) Looking at wars involving Russia trying to recover it's lost bits I find another 300,000.
In their attempts to destroy Soviet Union US instigated a lot of wars where a lot of people died.
I find it really interesting that Jimmy Carter is the one who started jihad movement which eventually lead to 9-11.
Who would have thought that?

In their attempts to destroy Soviet Union US instigated a lot of wars where a lot of people died.
I find it really interesting that Jimmy Carter is the one who started jihad movement which eventually lead to 9-11.

And Nixon allowed Pakistan to get the bomb; India was a non-aligned state in those days, which was insufficiently anti-commie.

Yeah, you mostly shelled cities pretty indiscriminately rather than drop guided bombs. That doesn't mean no bombing and unguided rounds are far worse anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

I just got told that Chechnya was none of my business (ahem, which time? :devil-smiley-029:). After all, bombing campaigns are like heaps of sand - 1 grain doesn't make a heap, and adding one grain doesn't make a heap, and what's a few air strikes amongst friends...
Yes, it was none of your business because you think Ukraine bombing eastern Ukraine is none of my business.
Nevertheless, I answered you about that, Chechnya was not much of a bombing. Yes they dropped bombs on remote locations from time to time but most of the destruction was due to the artillery of all kinds, it certainly was not planned and sustained bombing campaign like what US does quite regularly.

You asserted no bombings. Whether they're any of our business or not is irrelevant.

I asserted no bombing campaigns

But how do you define "campaign"? And omitting your flattening cities with artillery is a major evasion.

Russia was the primary instigator, they just instigated insurgencies rather than open warfare.

So far, there has been less sorties in Syria than there was in 1999 in Chechnya. So if Chechnya wasn't "a bombing campaign", then neither is Syria.

Russia was the primary instigator, they just instigated insurgencies rather than open warfare.
Look up dictionary for a word "instigate"
According to Brzhesiski he alone is responsible for Afghan War (and 9-11 it seems)

US State Department provides evidence.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZtJ-gsegvw[/YOUTUBE]

This is just embarrassing.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZtJ-gsegvw[/YOUTUBE]

This is just embarrassing.
Yeah, painful to watch. The thing I don't quite understand is that US administration must know that they would get grilled like that and yet they bullshit. In Russia journalists have much less freedom obviously and russian administration bullshit probably less than this. It seems to me people got used to it and it's not a big deal when administration lies.

"I have this image I printed out from the internet! How do you explain that, America!" :rolleyes:

I could reply with 'evidence' of in-kind reputation, but I won't. From The Guardian: Four Syrian hospitals bombed since Russian airstrikes began, doctors say http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ed-since-russian-airstrikes-began-doctors-say

If I were to use in-kind sources I'd be using something like this. Report: Russian airstrikes hit 9 hospitals in Syria in the last month http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...in_syria_in_the_last_month.html#ixzz3sovle9Gu

Jayjay is right on point. They are talking past each other on the YouTube video. Your hand waving with these sources are just not credible.

Is this all you see in this video?

Jayjay thinks, that Russia did hit hospitals. (unless he changed his mind)
http://talkfreethought.org/showthre...nduz-Airstrike&p=209981&viewfull=1#post209981
And they in all likelihood did hit hospitals, but since they are rebel hospitals in those cases Russia can just claim they were hitting terrorists. Plausible deniability.

And just because Russia didn't hit this particular hospital (even though they forged the satellite image for some reason), doesn't mean they didn't hit others or destroy other infrastructure.

http://talkfreethought.org/showthre...nduz-Airstrike&p=209981&viewfull=1#post209981
And they in all likelihood did hit hospitals, but since they are rebel hospitals in those cases Russia can just claim they were hitting terrorists. Plausible deniability.
What evidence do you have ?

And just because Russia didn't hit this particular hospital (even though they forged the satellite image for some reason),
Russia forged a satellite picture showing the hosptital still there? So you actually believe that hospital is destroyed or damaged? Wow!

And just because Russia didn't hit this particular hospital (even though they forged the satellite image for some reason), doesn't mean they didn't hit others or destroy other infrastructure.
It was a specific hospital US claimed Russian forces hit. Journalists just trying to determine if US has an actual evidence of the hit.

Russia forged a satellite picture showing the hosptital still there? So you actually believe that hospital is destroyed or damaged? Wow!
Apparently some people just can't let go of the narrative once they've been propagandized.

Back
Top Bottom