• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Psychic test 2

Psychic Selections

• Square

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Circle

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Triangle

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Line

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

steve_bnk

Basic Beliefs
Skeptic

I have a symbol written on a piece ofpaper. I have gazed on it transferring the psychic energy of the image into the OP. It is one of four symbols. Intuit the correct one.

It's a line. Your drawing isn't good enough to make something as geometrically exact as one of those shapes, so it's pretty much just a line.

What a good idea steve, having tests like this on the forum. By interesting curiosity we may have a few Psychics out there that may want to take this challenge.

Unfortunately I will have to guess the object on this poll.
:)

What a good idea steve, having tests like this on the forum. By interesting curiosity we may have a few Psychics out there that may want to take this challenge.

Which is a matter of your 'psyche' - and if your guess proves correct, makes you a 'psychic' ;)

Psychics don't reveal themselves to the general public. In fact, they've cornered all of the science disciplines that could reveal their existence in order to hide it.

The reason is simple- if it was totally obvious how you rose up to power, don't you think the masses would revolt against you? There would be no reason to work if there was never any hope for you to rise up.

Psychics have established enough doubt about their existence that you can speak of it in public, and the majority of non-psychic middle/lower class individuals will never catch on. Telepathy and mind control have been lumped in with actual pseudoscience and woo in so many non-psychics minds that the average non-psychic intellect will balk at any thought of psychic powers. Mention of it will be met with opposition and ridicule from the "rational" elite.

In other words, even if a psychic did reveal themselves to someone here, nobody would believe it- the extreme skeptics would assume some kind of setup.

But just wait- eventually there will be a great reveal, and by this point in time, the under classes will have generated enough material wealth that they can be killed off, unless they choose to stay on as willing slaves to a psychic overclass.

The psychic overclass will have cornered the majority of the worlds weapons, and positions of power, with no hope of the under class ever usurping their authority, or completely enjoying the fruits of their labor. And truthfully, the deception could lie deeper:

Let's talk about the Fermi Paradox. Why don't we see evidence of life? Why isn't it revealed to us?

All worlds suitable for life are seeded with life via long distance psychic manipulation. It only takes a bit of concentrated activity to seed life in a distant world.

Then life is allowed to evolve, with various psychic manipulations of DNA over time to slowly grow a world that the psychics will enjoy living in (don't worry- tech is going to get greener, because obviously they want to enjoy a healthy world- but the pressure to perform this greening of the earth will be upon you the non-psychic underclass- you're going to do the heavy lifting).

They jump in and reap the benefits of billions of years of non-psychic labor at the end of the psychically influenced evolutionary process. Non-psychic intelligent beings are the last stage of the terraforming of a planet. Pressure to make the planet pleasant to them is applied on the non-psychic populace. In other words, your desires are what you are supposed to desire, and once you've made the planet pleasant enough for the psychics, guess who swoops in and eats the cake for 10 million years, before the sun makes the planet a little less livable?

So guys- life isn't special. You are on a planned out garden planet. Life is very common, and seeded psychically all over the universe. And you won't ever really get to know about it unless psychics decide they are amused by and entertained by your thoughts and keep you as a pet. :p

I, for one, refuse to do slave labor. I'd rather kill myself than do something that I don't enjoy.

Interesting post Kharakov,

But yes I would most definitely agree on that notion that someone who had these remarkable abilities for real would not bring so much attention or reveal him or herself. Alas Randy's challenge will remain unchallenged. Although I have heard that some individuals with promising ability had quite difficulty in being accepted in the first place. Interesting if true.

Science itself suggested that microbes fell to the earth and spawned the life we know as.It would then by simple logic be also happening everywhere else. Mentioning the Femi paradox,My belief is the great numbers,natural law,and resilient microbes (if you will ) that life is abundant throughout.

Thanks for the thoughtful post.

And Randy is a douchebag for being a complete idiot. Seriously- does the fucking moron think that psychics would reveal themselves?

He is either a schill, or a complete fucking moron. No fucking middle ground there. Fucking moron, seriously. His logic is so fucking lacking, that he could eat shit and call it whipped cream and be about as correct. James Randi? Hustler or idiot.

Totally don't mind debunking that piece of shit.

All that moron has to do is go along with the plan. What a stupid fuck. Let us all hide the existence of psychic activity. Duhhhhhhhhhh.

I have no respect for someone like him.

Back
Top Bottom