• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Public schools aren't teaching Critical Race Theory.

I think a better question is why anyone wouldn't think banning a subject is a form of bigotry.
big·ot·ry
[ˈbɪɡətri]
NOUN

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group:

But, of course, no K-12 school teaches it, so what's the problem?
The problem is the same thing we see now with red states an abortion--the law as written is not the same as the law as implemented.

Saying it's just about prohibiting teaching of CRT doesn't make it so. When you're prosecuted for teaching something not whitewashed it you are still ruined even if it wasn't really CRT.

Yeah, I've now asked more than once.

First, no law was made. This was a school board.

Second, if CRT was not being taught, and the school board resolution bans it from being taught, what's the problem?

Third, if the school board resolution bans something else, what is it banning? You claim it will mean teaching has to be 'whitewashed' but you haven't explained what the resolution says or how it will do that.

Read Christopher Rufo. Again. Nobody is teaching CRT in public schools. But right winged extremists are claiming things like a true version of American history is CRT and are using that lie to destroy teaching real American history in American public schools.

bomb#20 keeps going on about this being some honest partisan misunderstanding,
You really shouldn't try to paraphrase your political opponents -- you aren't any good at it. If you have a problem with something I said, quote me.

Back
Top Bottom