• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

PUTIN: The US is planning false-flag attacks in Syria to frame Assad for using chemical weapons

Will Wiley

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
naturalist
PUTIN: The US is planning false-flag attacks in Syria to frame Assad for using chemical weapons

Russian President Vladimir Putin says he has “intelligence” that the US was planning false-flag attacks in Syria to frame Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his regime of using chemical weapons. He also announced that Russia will ask the UN to investigate the chemical attack that took place in the Idlib province of Syria. The Russians deny that the Syrian government is responsible for the attacks. Following is a transcript:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhXHYMPUPvU[/YOUTUBE]

Why? I might miss your replies

We still haven't had any indication of an investigation into what caused this
You want an investigation why Putin lies?

We need to investigate this incident to verify who used the Sarin and the circumstances surrounding this. That is the whole series of events leading to the eventual use.
We don't know if Putin or anyone else is lying until an investigation is carried out.

Russian President Vladimir Putin says he has “intelligence” that the US was planning false-flag attacks in Syria to frame Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his regime of using chemical weapons. He also announced that Russia will ask the UN to investigate the chemical attack that took place in the Idlib province of Syria. The Russians deny that the Syrian government is responsible for the attacks. Following is a transcript:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhXHYMPUPvU[/YOUTUBE]
Thank you for repeating the words of the great humanitarian Putin. Peace be upon Him. Putin only wants everyone to be free and to stop all the killing.

So you guys aren't actually Trump apologists, but instead Russia apologists.

Will's only a Trumplicker when Trump agrees with Putin. Will has a tough job though, so show some pity, he has to keep track of where Trump stands in any given hour.

Would someone move the OP to the Humor Fora where it belongs?

Investigation? You mean like the one proposed that Russia vetoed?

article said:
Russia vetoed a UN resolution Wednesday that would have required Syria to cooperate with investigators and face full accountability after a brutal chemical attack in that country.

Thank you for repeating the words of the great humanitarian Putin. Peace be upon Him. Putin only wants everyone to be free and to stop all the killing.
Yup.
Dalai Lama said:
He {Putin} is the most trustworthy person I have ever met... and I have met Jimmy Carter.

You want an investigation why Putin lies?

We need to investigate this incident to verify who used the Sarin and the circumstances surrounding this. That is the whole series of events leading to the eventual use.
Who is this "we"? I don't see the need for an investigation. Then again, I am not a Putin fanboy nor on his payroll.
We don't know if Putin or anyone else is lying until an investigation is carried out.
It makes no sense for the US to have planted a false flag in this situation. Assad has a long history of atrocities against civilians, including using chemical weapons. Putin has a documented history of lying about such things.

I would not put it passed Putin to tell that lie. I would not put it passed the USA to actually do that either. So I don't know what to believe.

I would not put it passed Putin to tell that lie. I would not put it passed the USA to actually do that either. So I don't know what to believe.

This is kind of where I'm at. At this juncture, I don't think it really matters who's lying anyway. Bottom line, I want no involvement in the matter.

Investigation? You mean like the one proposed that Russia vetoed?

article said:
Russia vetoed a UN resolution Wednesday that would have required Syria to cooperate with investigators and face full accountability after a brutal chemical attack in that country.

That was not an investigation but a veto not based on an investigation. Russia was perfectly sensible to veto it. In fact such a premature resolution, assumption of blame without an investigation is at best asinine. They can voice a condemnation of the attacks but then establish with evidence who did it.

The sort of killing Obama did?
https://talkfreethought.org/showthr...e-Putin-or-Obama&p=406064&posted=1#post406064

I don't deny the reality that Obama has ordered killing, whereas you will either deny or ignore that Putin kills anyone, while pretending that you are so concerned that people die in wars.

That's two of you now. You and Donald Trump
Russia vetoed the Un resolution for an investigation. The USA did not.

But please, do not let the facts get in your way.

What facts other than we have not established who carried out the actual attack. IT doesn't help where the US feels free to bomb whoever it wants without an investigation. Naturally Russia would veto. Action should take place after an investigation is concluded.

Let's hope the talks with the US and Russia provide some mutual cooperation where observers and investigators can check for traces of Sarin, flight logs and analyse Sarin samples. (Forinstance there are variances in Sarin produced in different places).

Back
Top Bottom