• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Quack Doctor Gets Reality Show to Promote Fake and Dangerous Cancer “Cure”

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
This guy is horrific...he's been on Quackwatch for years....

A quack doctor known for selling his unproven cancer “cure” is getting a reality TV show to further advertise his nonsense, and at least one legitimate news organization is eating it up.

The Amazing Race winner Uchenna Agu is teaming up with Stanislaw Burzynski (above), who has been taking advantage of vulnerable cancer patients since the 1970s, to create the new show called My Cancer-Free Life.

A local news program called Great Day Houston promoted the show, and by extension the fraudulent treatment, in a recent interview segment.

Uchenna Agu is producing a new video series called, “My Cancer Free Life” and came to the Great Day Houston set to discuss it with host Deborah Duncan. They discussed the treatment and methods in use at the Burzynski Clinic, and are joined by two patients. Doug Kruse and Bo Edwards were both diagnosed with stage four cancer before turning to the Burzynski Clinic. Both Doug and Bo went on to explain how they have recovered using Dr. Burzynski’s customized therapies. Uchenna described how stories like theirs will be featured in “My Cancer Free Life”, which is in production currently.

The show hasn’t been picked up anywhere let. Let’s hope it stays that way.

http://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/...ow-to-promote-fake-and-dangerous-cancer-cure/

Back
Top Bottom