• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Quantum entanglement breakthrough

Ha.  Wombats are hilarious. I don't know what the no-wombat theorem is though, and I hope there is a real, as opposed to Copenhagen interpretation, joke involved.
But do you really want to open that box?
I am not the all gifted one. Now I really want to know. Please tell me about the no wombat theorem.
Very well then, the quantum state wherein there was both a real and a Copenhagen interpretation wombat joke in superposition collapses. You lose: I was just making fun of the no-teleportation theorem, so it was only a Copenhagen interpretation joke after all.

Ha.  Wombats are hilarious. I don't know what the no-wombat theorem is though, and I hope there is a real, as opposed to Copenhagen interpretation, joke involved.
But do you really want to open that box?
I am not the all gifted one. Now I really want to know. Please tell me about the no wombat theorem.
Very well then, the quantum state wherein there was both a real and a Copenhagen interpretation wombat joke in superposition collapses. You lose: I was just making fun of the no-teleportation theorem, so it was only a Copenhagen interpretation joke after all.
That is completely horrible, but I can't stop snickering.

Nice experiment but it does change anything for quantum mechanics foundation.
Same old quantum mechanics.

No, it does not change anything.
Result was predicted by QM, nothing out of the ordinary

Yeah. It was a dorky joke. I put a wave, then the statement, then a wave as a play on the no-teleportation theorem.

Back
Top Bottom