• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Remember when Trump stopped the world laughing at the US?

Patooka

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
aaa
Well, me neither. The UK ambassador to the US seems to agree with me:

Donald Trump reportedly labelled 'clumsy and inept' in leaked cables from UK ambassador

Britain's ambassador to the United States has reportedly described the Trump administration as "diplomatically clumsy and inept" in a leaked diplomatic cable.

The leaked memos are from 2017 to now, so the attitude is quite current. Some of the quotes of current and former UK officials are delightful. My favourite being:

"I'm not remotely concerned by what the ambassador said," Mr Rifkind said. "He was doing his job properly and for the most part, I agreed with his comments."

Which I suspect is diplomatic speak for, "this guy is fucked"

Of course, Trump reacted to these revelations in the cool, calm collected manner his is famous for.

Now Mr Darroch has resigned even though he was supported by everyone in the UK except, apparently, Boris Johnson. Now I'm interested to find out exactly who leaked the cables? Russia meddling like when they leaked the DNC emails in 2016? Boris Johnson who is trying to become Prime Minister? Maybe the Trump admin is watching all of those dispatches and saw something that hurt Twitler's feelings so they got revenge? Hillary Clinton pulling strings from the basement of a pizza shop surrounded by child prostitutes? The parents from Sandy Hook?

Or Hunt himself, to force Johnson to publicly side with Trump against Britain's pride and the truth.

Or Hunt himself, to force Johnson to publicly side with Trump against Britain's pride and the truth.
It seemed like Boris held back from doing that, and punted on it. The irony* seems to be, "Fuck Trump, Britain first" seems like an obvious angle to take for a Brexiteer. So why doesn't Boris take this route?

* - not actually ironic

I never understood what business Rex Tillerson had being Secy. of State, but you gotta give props to a guy who works with Trump for a short time and pegs him as 'a fucking moron.'

By refusing to back Darroch, Johnson effectively sided with Trump. All the British press and even some cabinet ministers are saying so.

I never understood what business Rex Tillerson had being Secy. of State, but you gotta give props to a guy who works with Trump for a short time and pegs him as 'a fucking moron.'

Lol! That praise is quite faint, as it is so heavily diluted. Damn near EVERYONE who is around that moron for more than a minute knows he's a moron. If Michael Wolff is truthin', “100 percent of the people surrounding ” Donald Trump don't think he's fit for office. “They all say he is like a child ..."

Trump is clumsy and inept, yet apparently also simultaneously excellent at speaking in racist dog whistle codes to conservatives while being the mastermind behind a fascist regime.

The left is insane!

Trump is clumsy and inept, yet apparently also simultaneously excellent at speaking in racist dog whistle codes to conservatives while being the mastermind behind a fascist regime.

The left is insane!

No one has ever accused Trump of using racist dog whistles, he just blatantly lays it out there. We also don't think he is a mastermind, he is an idiot bumbling into a fascist regime, because it does not take a mastermind to set up a country for fascism, it only takes the ability to appeal to the basest emotions of the populace.

Reactions: jab

The left is insane!

No one has ever accused Trump of using racist dog whistles, he just blatantly lays it out there.
Yeah... that was the difference with Trump, he was willing to say what the Republicans have been dragging behind them for a while. And boy, did the right-wing love it.
We also don't think he is a mastermind, he is an idiot bumbling into a fascist regime, because it does not take a mastermind to set up a country for fascism, it only takes the ability to appeal to the basest emotions of the populace.
Benito Mussolini was the dictator of Italy, somehow he got to power, but it wasn't because of being a mastermind. He also didn't handle the fall of his regime well. Some would say he nearly lost his head.

The left is insane!

No one has ever accused Trump of using racist dog whistles, he just blatantly lays it out there. We also don't think he is a mastermind, he is an idiot bumbling into a fascist regime, because it does not take a mastermind to set up a country for fascism, it only takes the ability to appeal to the basest emotions of the populace.

Well in the last SecretLeftistCabalConspiracyCahoots that I attended, the general consensus was scumbags like Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Stephen Miller, Mike Pence, Mitch McConnell etc believe, "This guys a fucking moron! All we have to do is stroke this dumb cunts' ego and we can get our own agenda rubber stamped!"

So, yeah, trump is being played and his moronic supporters are falling for it hook line and sinker. Kinda like when Mexico hoodwinked trump last month. Anybody else remember that super secret agreement that never existed that trump was going to reveal "very soon?"

Seriously: Why can't Trump be a stupid person who's gotten very good at one thing?

The world is full of them. It couldn't function without them. A stupid person who works hard and masters a difficult skill is worthy of respect.

Its just a shame that this particular stupid person chose to get good at racism instead of, say, being an electrician.

The left is insane!

Well in the last SecretLeftistCabalConspiracyCahoots that I attended, the general consensus was scumbags like Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Stephen Miller, Mike Pence, Mitch McConnell etc believe, "This guys a fucking moron! All we have to do is stroke this dumb cunts' ego and we can get our own agenda rubber stamped!"

So, yeah, trump is being played and his moronic supporters are falling for it hook line and sinker. Kinda like when Mexico hoodwinked trump last month. Anybody else remember that super secret agreement that never existed that trump was going to reveal "very soon?"
Why do you think that all those dudes believed, using misogynist language, that they had to stroke the egos of some unspecified women?

Back
Top Bottom