• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Reporter overhears courthouse clerk’s conversation suggesting Mueller has subpoenaed Trump to testify

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
If true, and Politico is usually OK, this is major...as is the timing.....

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s office may have already subpoenaed President Donald Trump to testify in the ongoing investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 U.S. election.

A Wednesday Politico report offers informed speculation that the two parties are duking it out in court over the suspected attempt to force Trump to testify before a grand jury.

According to the report, at least some of the evidence comes from conversations overheard by reporters at the courthouse.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/re...-suggesting-mueller-subpoenaed-trump-testify/

Politico also has an analysis of events that are consistent with a subpoena being issued. My only question is, would a subpoena like this be secret? Didn't we know about the Nixon (for the tapes) and Clinton (to testify) subpoenas when they were issued?

Well, Mueller is keeping quiet during the election (due to being a responsible civil servant who respects the impartiality of law enforcement), which is why nobody's heard from him in the past month or two. Once the election's over, shit kicks into high gear and the end part of his partisan witch hunt that hasn't found anything comes about to finally lock Hillary up for her crimes against humanity.

Well, Mueller is keeping quiet during the election (due to being a responsible civil servant who respects the impartiality of law enforcement), which is why nobody's heard from him in the past month or two. Once the election's over, shit kicks into high gear and the end part of his partisan witch hunt that hasn't found anything comes about to finally lock Hillary up for her crimes against humanity.
If the internet gave out a prize for sarcasm/trolling, you'd win it. (I mean that in a good way.)

Stephen Colbert's got nuttin' on you! ;)

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s office may have already subpoenaed President Donald Trump to testify in the ongoing investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 U.S. election.

A Wednesday Politico report offers informed speculation that the two parties are duking it out in court over the suspected attempt to force Trump to testify before a grand jury.

According to the report, at least some of the evidence comes from conversations overheard by reporters at the courthouse.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/re...-suggesting-mueller-subpoenaed-trump-testify/

If true, then we're in the endgame.

If "I overheard a conversation between two unnamed people off the record" isn't the very definition of Fake News, then what is?

I can testify that I heard two people talking and overheard that Muller is actually a space alien. That happened. Real News. Call NASA.
IF TRUE, we need to arrest him immediately and force him to tell us where the mothership is.

If "I overheard a conversation between two unnamed people off the record" isn't the very definition of Fake News, then what is?

I can testify that I heard two people talking and overheard that Muller is actually a space alien. That happened. Real News. Call NASA.
IF TRUE, we need to arrest him immediately and force him to tell us where the mothership is.

If true, he'd at least have to be arrested for illegal immigration and deported. I fail to see the reason for any anger or angst.

I'm not angry. I'm never angry. We lack the technology to deport a space alien.... all the more reason for concern.

I'm not angry. I'm never angry. We lack the technology to deport a space alien.... all the more reason for concern.

Tell me about it. I've been listening to Lex Luthor whine and bitch about this same topic for decades.

We should emulate the fucking Russians and Chinese then and just steal the tech from the Lizard people. :)

Read the above linked analysis by Politico. Note the author of said analysis.

Forget the analysis, this is how you know it's true.

Update: Trump attorney Jay Sekulow denied the report, saying, "The report in Politico is completely false. There has been no subpoena issued and there is no litigation."

It's secret because it has to do with the grand jury... now at the court of appeals, and no doubt headed for the SCOTUS.
Meanwhile, the Jaworski report on Nixon was made public, probably so Cheato knows resistance is (if the dems take the House) futile.

No Mueller will be fired for being a pervert first. GOP will impeach him. That is why justice should not take a backseat to politics.

No Mueller will be fired for being a pervert first. GOP will impeach him. That is why justice should not take a backseat to politics.

A pervert? You mean the fake accusations by Wohl? Their "witness" was a no-show at a press conference. I expect the FBI is going to shove a microscope up all their asses.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...ference-claiming-mueller-sex-assaults-n929951
Jacob Wohl, a pro-Trump fan of conspiracy theories, and Jack Burkman, a conservative lobbyist and radio host, stood in front of a half-full room of reporters and activists at a D.C.-area Holiday Inn Thursday to detail their allegations of sexual misconduct against Robert Mueller, the special counsel probing Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The woman who they said has made those allegations, a Los Angeles native in her 30s, was slated to attend the news conference and give her own account. But, Wohl said, she feared for her life and on arriving in Washington, "panicked and boarded a flight to another location." Burkman promised she would appear at another news conference in the near future.

A pervert? You mean the fake accusations by Wohl? Their "witness" was a no-show at a press conference. I expect the FBI is going to shove a microscope up all their asses.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...ference-claiming-mueller-sex-assaults-n929951
Jacob Wohl, a pro-Trump fan of conspiracy theories, and Jack Burkman, a conservative lobbyist and radio host, stood in front of a half-full room of reporters and activists at a D.C.-area Holiday Inn Thursday to detail their allegations of sexual misconduct against Robert Mueller, the special counsel probing Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The woman who they said has made those allegations, a Los Angeles native in her 30s, was slated to attend the news conference and give her own account. But, Wohl said, she feared for her life and on arriving in Washington, "panicked and boarded a flight to another location." Burkman promised she would appear at another news conference in the near future.

Yes.

Back
Top Bottom