• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Republicans' bizarre attack on Obama: He made us elect a racist idiot

The top ones certainly have--but is this knowing propaganda or do they actually think it's true? I think the former.

And how does that equate with your original "both sides" comment? When has the Democrats in a way that is remotely similar? When has the rank and file been so cynical they used an objectively false ideal to score propaganda points like the birther issue? The answer is that they haven't because asserting that both sides is comparable is just fucking stupid.

As I said in another post--both sides have such extremists. The right elects them, the left rarely does.

The top ones certainly have--but is this knowing propaganda or do they actually think it's true? I think the former.

And how does that equate with your original "both sides" comment? When has the Democrats in a way that is remotely similar? When has the rank and file been so cynical they used an objectively false ideal to score propaganda points like the birther issue? The answer is that they haven't because asserting that both sides is comparable is just fucking stupid.

As I said in another post--both sides have such extremists. The right elects them, the left rarely does.

Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom