• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Right wing of the Democrat party makes itself heard

Can someone translate this^^ to understandable english please?

Sorry. I did write it a little quick. But the argument about US companies thinking short term and Japan's companies thinking long term has not shown that Japan has performed better than the US. Their economy has been in a tailspin and is barely surviving. So the criticism about thinking short term is a wrong belief.

And for the second part, companies tried to do what was suggested and offer options, worker flexibility, worker happiness but they didn't do much better and they even did worse than the traditional beliefs, so except for a few cases it really isn't being tried any more.
Prove it.

Sorry. I did write it a little quick. But the argument about US companies thinking short term and Japan's companies thinking long term has not shown that Japan has performed better than the US. Their economy has been in a tailspin and is barely surviving. So the criticism about thinking short term is a wrong belief.

And for the second part, companies tried to do what was suggested and offer options, worker flexibility, worker happiness but they didn't do much better and they even did worse than the traditional beliefs, so except for a few cases it really isn't being tried any more.
Prove it.

I will look for sources on that. Worker productivity enhancements were big in the 90s.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone translate this^^ to understandable english please?

Let me try. What he's actually saying is America failed to retool in the fifties and again in the seventies and again in the nineties in the name of shareholder value. Attempts to paint over those failures have also been failures.

And what are you describing as retooling?

Back
Top Bottom