• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Roger Stone admits it after denying it

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
Among the revelations in special counsel Robert Mueller’s indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officers on Friday involved in hacking the Democratic National Committee was that the hackers communicated with individuals in the United States — including “a person who was in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump.”

Although not named in Friday’s documents, that person is widely known to be Trump confidant Roger Stone, who has previously posted screenshots of his interactions with one of the hackers, Guccifer 2.0.

Stone has also admitted to communicating with WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange, who published the leaked DNC emails.

The events laid out in Mueller’s indictment resemble details from previous reporting about Stone and his communications during Trump’s 2016 campaign.

On Friday evening, Stone suggested that the unnamed individual in the indictment does refer to him.

“I think I probably am the person referred to,” he said in an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

Earlier, he had said that he did not believe it was him.

“I don’t think it is me because I wasn’t in regular contact with members of the Trump campaign,” he told CNN on Friday afternoon. “Look, [Deputy Attorney General Rod] Rosenstein said in his comments that they knew of no crime by U.S. citizens. They included my exchange with Guccifer which is now public, in the indictment. And it’s benign. So I don’t know that it refers to me.”

“My contact with the campaign in 2016 was Donald Trump,” he added. “I was not in regular contact with campaign officials.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ueller-indictment_us_5b48d9dce4b0bc69a786e89c

So first he denied it, and now, not only does he admit it, he also points to Trump as his campaign contact.

What a squealer. No wonder there were CIA goons trying to run him over. He just thought they were Obama deep state goons, but I guess they belonged to Twitler.

So first he denied it, and now, not only does he admit it, he also points to Trump as his campaign contact.

What a squealer. No wonder there were CIA goons trying to run him over. He just thought they were Obama deep state goons, but I guess they belonged to Twitler.

The bolded above is the part that could really be a problem for Bonespurs.

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I highly recommend watching Get me Roger Stone. If nothing else, the interviews with Paul Manafort and Tucker Carlson are very informative considering what is publicly known now than what was known a year ago.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IPyv4KgTAA[/youtube]

Among the revelations in special counsel Robert Mueller’s indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officers on Friday involved in hacking the Democratic National Committee was that the hackers communicated with individuals in the United States — including “a person who was in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump.”

Although not named in Friday’s documents, that person is widely known to be Trump confidant Roger Stone, who has previously posted screenshots of his interactions with one of the hackers, Guccifer 2.0.

Stone has also admitted to communicating with WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange, who published the leaked DNC emails.

The events laid out in Mueller’s indictment resemble details from previous reporting about Stone and his communications during Trump’s 2016 campaign.

On Friday evening, Stone suggested that the unnamed individual in the indictment does refer to him.

“I think I probably am the person referred to,” he said in an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

Earlier, he had said that he did not believe it was him.

“I don’t think it is me because I wasn’t in regular contact with members of the Trump campaign,” he told CNN on Friday afternoon. “Look, [Deputy Attorney General Rod] Rosenstein said in his comments that they knew of no crime by U.S. citizens. They included my exchange with Guccifer which is now public, in the indictment. And it’s benign. So I don’t know that it refers to me.”

“My contact with the campaign in 2016 was Donald Trump,” he added. “I was not in regular contact with campaign officials.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ueller-indictment_us_5b48d9dce4b0bc69a786e89c

Fake news! Liberals are exactly as bad because they think toddler concentration camps are bad! [/conservativesandlibertarianswhojusthappentousethesameargumentstotakethesamepositionsonmostissuesbutthatsacompletecoincidenceandifyouthinkthereisanysimilarityyouareameanperson]

Back
Top Bottom