• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Russell Brand allegations.

Patooka

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
aaa

Last week on Channel 4's show Dispatches, they produced an hour long episode about 4 women who allege Brand sexually assaulted them at different points in his career (2006-2013). I suspect Dispatches asked Brand for comment before broadcast because before the episode aired Brand posted a video of him denying all of it, saying that he is a targeted victim of the deep state and that they are trying to cancel him for exposing the truth (I'm not linking the video, it's easy to find). I found his denials to be entirely unconvincing and quite a few people noticed how contrived and more importantly, how heavily edited his denial was;

Yes, the first thing that entered my head was that Simpsons scene with Homer too. Don't worry we're all on the same page. The BBC has since launched an internal investigation, but let's be honest; we are all thinking Jimmy Saville so this isn't very encouraging.

Now a fifth woman has come forward, except this time she's gone to the police.

The really repugnant but depressingly unsurprising part of this is cunts like Andrew Tate, Elon Musk, Tucker Carlson and Jimmy Dore have all openly expressed their support for Brand.

Yeah, apparently "it is the deep state" is the new "she wouldn't have been my first choice".

Back
Top Bottom