• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sarah Palin Calls on Obama to Invade Ebola

RavenSky

The Doctor's Wife
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
atheist
Dear Mr. President:

I call on you to immediately apply swift and immediate invasionary action against Ebola, located in [the] continent of Africa.
A dangerous and immediate threat to our freedoms and security is directly aimed at us from Ebola. It has demonstrated this against America and her allies and is inappropriate for us as a country. Because of the democratically elected traditions that you so obviously do not respect, I must ask you this: Why not put your past examples of outrageous abuses of power to good use and invade the evil Ebola empire?
- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/sarah-palin-calls-obama-invade-ebola/#sthash.KjP1j5sm.dpuf

I think this is satire

I hope this is satire

Someone please tell me this is satire

From the comments section:

Regardless, I hope she runs for office in some capacity again, on the national stage. She tells the truth, no matter how much she’s mocked in the press and by journalists.
If she ran for Vice President with a much younger man than John McCain, she probably would have won. He controlled her to the point where she had to “go rouge” and that’s why they shut her out. Chris Christie was invited with open arms to present the keynote speech at the convention, which is also a lot of politics since they wand him, so she was shut out. Look where Christie is now, knee deep in a scandal! And once he embraced Obama after the flood, it was all over for him to begin with.
And the recent story about her family fight was greatly exaggerated to create sensationalism headlines for the press, for example, not wearing her wedding ring, not wearing make up when she went shopping for her family etc. Who cares except the headline makers? That’s her business anyway.
GO SARAH!

He controlled her to the point where she had to “go rouge” and that’s why they shut her out.

I hate it when politicians go rouge.

From the comments section:

Regardless, I hope she runs for office in some capacity again, on the national stage. She tells the truth, no matter how much she’s mocked in the press and by journalists.
If she ran for Vice President with a much younger man than John McCain, she probably would have won. He controlled her to the point where she had to “go rouge” and that’s why they shut her out. Chris Christie was invited with open arms to present the keynote speech at the convention, which is also a lot of politics since they wand him, so she was shut out. Look where Christie is now, knee deep in a scandal! And once he embraced Obama after the flood, it was all over for him to begin with.
And the recent story about her family fight was greatly exaggerated to create sensationalism headlines for the press, for example, not wearing her wedding ring, not wearing make up when she went shopping for her family etc. Who cares except the headline makers? That’s her business anyway.
GO SARAH!

At the end of her quoted letter,

Portions of this transcript were edited for clarity. The full text can be seen on Sarah Palin’s official Facebook page.

You are now officially tasked to go check her FB page and see if the same demented crap is there. hehehehehe.:D

He controlled her to the point where she had to “go rouge” and that’s why they shut her out.

I hate it when politicians go rouge.

When I looked at the thread title, I expected the article to be from The Onion. But then again it is Sarah Palin we're talking about.

Edit: I didn't catch it that you'd said rouge rather than rogue. Late with that one.

Back
Top Bottom