• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sen. Orrin Hatch calls Obamacare supporters 'stupidest, dumbass people'

braces_for_impact

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
The party of Trump and Fox news has no business calling anyone stupid.

"Yesterday, I made a poorly worded joke about Obamacare supporters -- a joke that was not reflective of my actual feelings towards my friends on the other side," Hatch's statement said. "Throughout my term of service, I have always recognized the importance of civility, particularly in engaging with those of different political perspectives. While I occasionally slip up, I believe that my legislative record reflects my commitment to bipartisanship and civility much more than my flippant, off-the-cuff remark."

Your legislative record? Like when you threw a snowball onto the Senate floor because you are too stupid to know the difference between weather and climate?

Plus he's from fucking UTAH, no less.

The party of Trump and Fox news has no business calling anyone stupid.

"Yesterday, I made a poorly worded joke about Obamacare supporters -- a joke that was not reflective of my actual feelings towards my friends on the other side," Hatch's statement said. "Throughout my term of service, I have always recognized the importance of civility, particularly in engaging with those of different political perspectives. While I occasionally slip up, I believe that my legislative record reflects my commitment to bipartisanship and civility much more than my flippant, off-the-cuff remark."

Your legislative record? Like when you threw a snowball onto the Senate floor because you are too stupid to know the difference between weather and climate?

Plus he's from fucking UTAH, no less.

The snowball was Inhofe. Hatch is a dick, but not a complete moron.

Like all these Republican fuckers Hatch is only there because he can be bought.

Back
Top Bottom