• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sidney Powell: You GO GIRL!

Harry Bosch

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
this boycott the vote in Georgia seems like a ruse to me to lull the Democrats into even the slightest bit of complacency and slacking oft--even with the Democrats best efforts these Senate seats are going to be difficult for the Democratic candidates to win.

We've been discussing some of the Republicans who are telling the Trump cult not to vote in the thread I started about Georgia. Powell isn't the only one doing this. Today I watched some Republicans in Georgia being interviewed and some said they might not vote since our Georgia elections are rigged. While I normally encourage everyone to vote, I won't be disappointed this time if some of these idiots decide not to vote in our runoff election.

Two of them were women who appeared to be in their 80s. It's very sad that Trump has so successfully manipulated people who depend on programs that the Democrats support and some Republicans would love to destroy. I know one of them personally. Without those Democratic programs, she be homeless. And, yes she's a Georgia voter, but I'd be surprised if she didn't vote in the runoff. She's also a hard core gun carrying Republican. ( Don't get me started )

this boycott the vote in Georgia seems like a ruse to me to lull the Democrats into even the slightest bit of complacency and slacking oft--even with the Democrats best efforts these Senate seats are going to be difficult for the Democratic candidates to win.

Nah. While I agree that it will be hard to defeat the two corrupt Republicans, Democrats in Georgia are more energized than I've seen in my 26 years living in this state. In fact, all the Dems who I know personally are laughing their asses off at the Republicans who are being told not to vote.

The Republican created this monster. They fed it, cared for it, protected it. Now they have to put up with the monster eating its face.

She rivals the mighty one -- Michele Bachmann -- for spouting absolute ape diarrhoea. In Powell's case, to distinguish the two, there's a heavier freight of malice and loathing. BTW is she married? Does some man have to hear this shit at home?

So who's rally is she showing at?
The democrats finally have a Ralph Nader! An ideolog willing to hurt her side in order to make a political point:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ely-needs-the-votes/ar-BB1bB2cA?ocid=msedgntp

Powell wants republicans to boycott the Georgia runoff due to her "allegations of fraud". What a freak. To take a page from the republicans play book, the left should send her money to support her craziness!
Okay, I find this fascinating and unbelievable.

Someone went to the MSN website?

Back
Top Bottom