• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Smoked

It surprised me too... It was only just last week that I noticed a sign on a cash register saying that. I was all like, "when did that happen?".

Pet peeve of mine... and it was said in that article... "It will destroy our business!". Anyone who says a health-epidemic-related regulation is going to destroy their business deserves to die. The correct response would be, "oh my god I am so sorry and will close this business immediately because I don't want to be a complete piece of shit"

Penicillin... ruined the grave digger's business!
eMail.. ruined the envelope maker's business!

It surprised me too... It was only just last week that I noticed a sign on a cash register saying that. I was all like, "when did that happen?".

Pet peeve of mine... and it was said in that article... "It will destroy our business!". Anyone who says a health-epidemic-related regulation is going to destroy their business deserves to die. The correct response would be, "oh my god I am so sorry and will close this business immediately because I don't want to be a complete piece of shit"

I assume you wish death on the NRA since they are nothing but corporatists who deliberately try to make it easy for criminals to get guns to increase profits and protect their businesses from regulations designed to curb the life-threatening epidemic of gun use.

I assume you wish death on the NRA since they are nothing but corporatists who deliberately try to make it easy for criminals to get guns to increase profits and protect their businesses from regulations designed to curb the life-threatening epidemic of gun use.

Fair assumption. Moreso the politicians that take their money to do their bidding, though. The NRA doesn't change laws, they pay corrupt politicians to.

This will not kill the store where I work.I may see some change to the amount I order each week.The mark up on cigs is small so we will see little loss of profit. A pack is $13 to $15 here.

This will not kill the store where I work.I may see some change to the amount I order each week.The mark up on cigs is small so we will see little loss of profit. A pack is $13 to $15 here.

I do not wish death up you or your store for simply selling tobacco products, by the way. Selling Chinese-made flavored vape oils that contain poisonous chemicals is the issue for me... not so much the age of the cigarette smoker... 18 is young.. and so is 21*... I see no significant difference.

* I have a friend that is 20-something... I am about twice his age. He is very mature for his age, but it comes out from time to time.. some of the things he does or says makes me cringe occasionally until I remember how young he actually is.

Back
Top Bottom