• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

So i never write on bathroom walls.

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
Never have, would have thought i never would, but today i had to.

Someone used a marker to write a call to impeach Trump on the bathroom wall at a store i stopped at this afternoon. Several people used pens to offer support for the Pres. MAGA and '3 more years' (??) and 'Lying Shift (sic)'

And a long misspelled ramble about pissing off and pissing on LibDems.

I had to add, 'sorry, the Sharpie wins by double-indicting the liar.'

On the other wall, someone footnoted MAGA with Mexicans Always Get Across.

Once I was in a stall, and the paint had peeled off, leaving a near perfect image of Westeros....so I wrote the names of the cities on the map. I am sooooo bad.

Way back in 1972 on class trip to our nations capital my friends and I raced down the Washington Monument. Being out of breath and sweat soaked. We went into whatever rest room was nearby and pained on the walls was the best political graffiti I have ever seen:

Don't change Dicks in the middle of the screw ..... Vote for Nixon in 72​

I prefer writing stuff on currency -- then both genders get to see it. (I write on the margins, and it's legal.) I love writing dumb, squirrelly messages that will puzzle people, or anti-religion stuff that will rile some of 'em, or sleazy stuff. One time I paid a $9 toll on the turnpike with a stack of ones that all had GOD IS IMAGINARY stamped on them. I like to think that I involved the State of New York in an atheist outreach as they made change for the next half hour.
In public loos, there isn't near as much graffiti as there used to be. I think we're past the Golden Age on that. And it was a true golden shower, while it lasted.

A few years back the Canadian five dollar bill had a drawing of Laurier on it and if you drew a line one just the right place and darkened the upper part, it looked EXACTLY like Spock from Star Trek. So naturally I felt compelled to do that every time I had such a bill.

A few years back the Canadian five dollar bill had a drawing of Laurier on it and if you drew a line one just the right place and darkened the upper part, it looked EXACTLY like Spock from Star Trek. So naturally I felt compelled to do that every time I had such a bill.

That was so funny - especially when the Bank of Canada and the Canadian Government issued their pleas for citizens to stop it.
I mean, yeah, Canadians are famous for being nauseatingly polite, but wtf did they expect?

Bank of Canada urging people to stop Spocking 5$ bills

Back
Top Bottom