• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

SOMEONE has to put a STOP to Right Wing Extremist Terrorism

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
And you can bet your Lilly White Ass it's not going to be Donald Trump.
This is the REAL "antifa terrorist organization". At least it's the one whose acts are held up as examples of antifa terror.

Accused Killer Of California Cops Was Associated With Right-Wing 'Boogaloo Movement'

The FBI announced Tuesday that Steven Carrillo, the U.S. Air Force sergeant who allegedly murdered law enforcement officers in California during protests earlier this month, was associated with the right-wing Boogaloo movement, and that Carrillo chose the timing of his attacks to "take advantage of a time when this nation was mourning the killing of George Floyd."

These guys are just charming. Trump, his suckers and his "I'm not a Trumpsucker"s don't speak of them.
They were, however, eager to jump all over this story when they thought the murderer must have been a "defund the police" leftist.

This is the REAL "antifa terrorist organization". At least it's the one whose acts are held up as examples of antifa terror.

Accused Killer Of California Cops Was Associated With Right-Wing 'Boogaloo Movement'

The FBI announced Tuesday that Steven Carrillo, the U.S. Air Force sergeant who allegedly murdered law enforcement officers in California during protests earlier this month, was associated with the right-wing Boogaloo movement, and that Carrillo chose the timing of his attacks to "take advantage of a time when this nation was mourning the killing of George Floyd."

These guys are just charming. Trump, his suckers and his "I'm not a Trumpsucker"s don't speak of them.
They were, however, eager to jump all over this story when they thought the murderer must have been a "defund the police" leftist.
I hope this news gets out. The police and the alt-right (and there's a large fucking overlap in THAT Venn diagram....) will take a lot of each other out on their own.

Problem mitigated (not solved, it will take a lot more than a bunch of dead white people to actually fix things).

I hope this news gets out. The police and the alt-right (and there's a large fucking overlap in THAT Venn diagram....) will take a lot of each other out on their own.

Problem mitigated (not solved, it will take a lot more than a bunch of dead white people to actually fix things).

I think they will only murder an insignificant percentage of their own ranks. What is truly stunning is watching the feeding frenzy on the rabid right when they thought this was an Antifa "hit", and how quickly and thoroughly they fell silent when this news came out. Cop killers are okay with the self-righteous right, but may God strike down anyone talking about reallocating police funding.

I am enamoured over this alt-right / police alliance, because African Americans don't trust the police. Far right-wingers hate the police.

We've heard numerous cases of police and far right cooperating together. I just heard it talked about on a news program this morning of cops telling telling FRW militia types how to assault antifas or BLMers without getting into trouble with the law, on video tape. We have the tape I posted earlier of the FRW committing battery on a female BLM protester, being apprehended by police then let go by those same police with no charges. In Kenosha, the police gave water and thanked the group Rittenhouse had joined in that parking area. There was the tape of the police telling the boogaloo boys members that they were about to clear the streets and they should leave to stay safe, no such warning given to the anyone else. The bottom line is the the FRWs and the police are on the same side and they aren't supposed to be.

I am enamoured over this alt-right / police alliance, because African Americans don't trust the police. Far right-wingers hate the police.

No, far right wingers hate the Federal police. They are in partnership with local cops.

No, far right wingers hate the Federal police. They are in partnership with local cops.
Incorrect. The FRW are the local police in many areas.

They have been doing the same thing on police forces that the creationists were doing on school boards. They have spent the last ~30 years hiring in, laying low, getting promoted, then hiring their friends. Once they reach a certain critical mass, it's easy enough to get the others to go along, especially since so many already have strong authoritarian bias.

It's not hard, it just took patience.

Incorrect. The FRW are the local police in many areas.

They have been doing the same thing on police forces that the creationists were doing on school boards. They have spent the last ~30 years hiring in, laying low, getting promoted, then hiring their friends. Once they reach a certain critical mass, it's easy enough to get the others to go along, especially since so many already have strong authoritarian bias.

It's not hard, it just took patience.

We have Joe Arpaio light as our local sheriff. I have seen his deputies sharing some nasty right wing memes about Rittenhouse shooting the protestors. Definitely some FRW elements in our local PD. He has a Democratic challenger in this year's election that is a criminal defense attorney that has an undergraduate degree in criminal justice before getting his law degree.

I don't think this guy hated the police. He just was callous and didn't care. He killed them to inflame the police and the Trumpanzees against BLM and other protesters. A false flag operation. It is time to declare Buggaloo as a terrorist organization, a criminal gang. Any idiots who self declares as a Bugaloo gets red flagged.

I don't think this guy hated the police. He just was callous and didn't care. He killed them to inflame the police and the Trumpanzees against BLM and other protesters. A false flag operation. It is time to declare Buggaloo as a terrorist organization, a criminal gang. Any idiots who self declares as a Bugaloo gets red flagged.

The guys he shot were guarding a federal building, so federal police.

Back
Top Bottom