• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Stop Scam IRS calls

Malintent

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
There is a scam going on right now where an Indian call center is war dialing people and leaving messages indicating that the IRS is suing you and to call a number. If you call, they attempt to gather personal information about you (social security number, etc..) and then try to extort or steal money from you.
this is a scam. the IRS will NEVER call you. They ALWAYS will communicate by mail only.

They routinely change the number you are instructed to dial. As of this morning, they are using the following number. Tell them that you received a message to call the IRS about a legal matter and then keep them on the phone for as long as possible. Remember, you are talking to people that fund terrorism and such... give them nothing. Take everything.

360-633-8990

I urge anyone and everyone with will to do so, call that number and fuck with them. The longer they are tied up by us smart people, the less opportunity they have to scam the stupid people. they are making up to $3,000 per day.. and that is just their cut. This money goes to terrorism and other illegal activities.

I am collecting new phone numbers from various resources as they get changed. Please always reference the latest post in this thread to use the most recent number.
Fellow posters, please post the phone numbers you receive if you are newly targeted, so all lines can potentially be locked out, vigilante style.

Once you call them a couple of times, they block your number, so we need a small army of people doing this so they cannot keep up.

New number has been provided today:

360-450-0805

How do we know you are legit? :p

Anyway, I probably don't want them to have my number. What's the cheapest burner you can get?

Too bad they aren't in the states. I'd love to find a way to get in physical contact with scammers, any scammers.

Back
Top Bottom