• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Surgeon General Warns of Debate Drinking Games

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
WASHINGTON DC -- The office of Surgeon General Vivak Murthy released a document to the public, warning of the dangers of drinking games during the Presidential Debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. The document noted: "While drinking games are common to lessen the dullness of American debates, this particular debate is particularly dangerous in the likelihood of repeated phrases."

The CDC reported that a total of approximately 1,500 have been hospitalized as a result of alcohol consumption during Presidential debate, since 1996 when they began tracking that statistic. The Surgeon General warns this year, it could be expected to have as many as there have been seen in the last twenty years combined.

The document noted that the following terms should not be part of the game, "else exists the serious threat of alcohol poisoning, which if not treated can lead to death."

• corrupt Hillary
  • people are saying / what I'm hearing
  • failed policies
  • rigged
  • beautiful
  • believe me

The Surgeon General's warning implored Americans to not do shots of heavy liquor and to, instead, use safer alcohols like Coors Light which contained only water. The document concluded that people planning on holding a drinking game should have a designated caller ready to dial 9-1-1 in case where acute alcohol poisoning occurs.

WASHINGTON DC -- The office of Surgeon General Vivak Murthy released a document to the public, warning of the dangers of drinking games during the Presidential Debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. The document noted: "While drinking games are common to lessen the dullness of American debates, this particular debate is particularly dangerous in the likelihood of repeated phrases."

The CDC reported that a total of approximately 1,500 have been hospitalized as a result of alcohol consumption during Presidential debate, since 1996 when they began tracking that statistic. The Surgeon General warns this year, it could be expected to have as many as there have been seen in the last twenty years combined.

The document noted that the following terms should not be part of the game, "else exists the serious threat of alcohol poisoning, which if not treated can lead to death."

• corrupt Hillary
  • people are saying / what I'm hearing
  • failed policies
  • rigged
  • beautiful
  • believe me

The Surgeon General's warning implored Americans to not do shots of heavy liquor and to, instead, use safer alcohols like Coors Light which contained only water. The document concluded that people planning on holding a drinking game should have a designated caller ready to dial 9-1-1 in case where acute alcohol poisoning occurs.

The Surgeon General is quite remiss - even if people only do a shot of water every time "believe me" or "failed policies" is said, many will die from hyponatremia.

Back
Top Bottom