• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syed's Mega-Thread

Here's a chimpanzee in a suit ...
Chimpanzee+in+a+suit.jpg

I don't know if he can read and write, though, or make a computer. But he is wearing clothes, so that must make him at least half-civilised, according to Syed's definition.

can atheists make naked tribe to wear cloths?

Here's a chimpanzee in a suit ...
Chimpanzee+in+a+suit.jpg

I don't know if he can read and write, though, or make a computer. But he is wearing clothes, so that must make him at least half-civilised, according to Syed's definition.

Assuming, for the sake of the argument, that they would even want to ... yes, I think they probably could. And without the disgusting theist expedient of making them ashamed of their natural state.

But why would they want to? You keep harping on about naked people being incapable of building civilisation, but I haven't seen one word about why you think this is so. Just your usual bald assertions with no reasoning to back them up.

Assuming, for the sake of the argument, that they would even want to ... yes, I think they probably could. And without the disgusting theist expedient of making them ashamed of their natural state.

But why would they want to? You keep harping on about naked people being incapable of building civilisation, but I haven't seen one word about why you think this is so. Just your usual bald assertions with no reasoning to back them up.
well, ALL you atheists failed MY challenge

you know those naked tribe i link on my OP they are atheists and they will stay as naked atheists cant read / write

religions civilized human

you know those naked tribe i link on my OP they are atheists and they will stay as naked atheists cant read / write

Can ALL you theists provideds YOUR challenge

Can ALL you theists bowlin Turkenstein challenge

Can ALL you theists ;akfjel;rl423; a438alfj3 challenge

Nonsense challenge = nonsense...

Can ALL you theists provideds YOUR challenge

Can ALL you theists bowlin Turkenstein challenge

Can ALL you theists ;akfjel;rl423; a438alfj3 challenge

Nonsense challenge = nonsense...

i dont understand what are you saying

Your "challenge" is nonsense; no matter what we say, you'd declare we failed, because you're incapable of accepting otherwise.

you know those naked tribe i link on my OP
If you think I'm going to trawl through this shitpile of a thread to look at some stupid link you've probably grossly misunderstood, you're very much mistaken. As you usually are.

they are atheists and they will stay as naked atheists cant read / write
I doubt very much that they're atheists. Primitive tribes almost invariably have some kind of religion, be that animism, tribal gods or whatever. I know of no tribes composed of atheists.

Bollocks. Humans civilised humans. Religion is a parasite which takes ideas and advances that it had nothing to do with

Your "challenge" is nonsense; no matter what we say, you'd declare we failed, because you're incapable of accepting otherwise.

you know those naked tribe i link on my OP
If you think I'm going to trawl through this shitpile of a thread to look at some stupid link you've probably grossly misunderstood, you're very much mistaken. As you usually are.

they are atheists and they will stay as naked atheists cant read / write
I doubt very much that they're atheists. Primitive tribes almost invariably have some kind of religion, be that animism, tribal gods or whatever. I know of no tribes composed of atheists.

Bollocks. Humans civilised humans. Religion is a parasite which takes ideas and advances that it had nothing to do with

i as believer in god, i can easily make those naked atheist tribe to wear clothes and learn to read and write

i will just tell them that there is god who created you and me and he want you to wear cloths and god want you to read his holy book

believer's in god built schools, colleges and universities and hospitals

GOD HATE ATHEIST BECAUSE ATHEISM CAN NOT CIVILIZE HUMAN

i as believer in god, i can easily make those naked atheist tribe to wear clothes and learn to read and write
Or you think you can. Or at least, you think you have a reason to want to.

i will just tell them that there is god who created you and me and he want you to wear cloths and god want you to read his holy book
And this is your reason to want to. But just because you think you have a reason, it doesn't follow that you would be successful. In fact, a glance at history shows that you probably wouldn't. Any tribes that have been converted to the Abrahamic religions usually go down kicking and screaming, practically forced to accept whatever form of that pestilence their conquerors wanted to impose on them. Just telling childish stories about a sky-daddy who hated seeing thei balls doesn't cut it.

As did, and do, non-believers. There's nothing about not believing fairy stories that renders one incapable of building those institutions, nor deprives them of the will to do so.
As for schools, colleges and universities built by the religious, they were originally built for one purpose only: to teach and spread the poison of their religion. They did not teach science, literature, philosophy, and other non-religious subjects, except insofar as it could be used to further their religious purposes. These religious institutions were all about indoctrination; it too secularism to turn them to proper education.

I don't give a fuck about what you imagine your "god" or any other imaginary being might think. Be honest and admit, at least to yourself, that it's you who hates atheists because they won't help build the kind of civilisation you want.

Or you think you can. Or at least, you think you have a reason to want to.

And this is your reason to want to. But just because you think you have a reason, it doesn't follow that you would be successful. In fact, a glance at history shows that you probably wouldn't. Any tribes that have been converted to the Abrahamic religions usually go down kicking and screaming, practically forced to accept whatever form of that pestilence their conquerors wanted to impose on them. Just telling childish stories about a sky-daddy who hated seeing thei balls doesn't cut it.

As did, and do, non-believers. There's nothing about not believing fairy stories that renders one incapable of building those institutions, nor deprives them of the will to do so.
As for schools, colleges and universities built by the religious, they were originally built for one purpose only: to teach and spread the poison of their religion. They did not teach science, literature, philosophy, and other non-religious subjects, except insofar as it could be used to further their religious purposes. These religious institutions were all about indoctrination; it too secularism to turn them to proper education.

I don't give a fuck about what you imagine your "god" or any other imaginary being might think. Be honest and admit, at least to yourself, that it's you who hates atheists because they won't help build the kind of civilisation you want.

give me a list that atheist built schools, colleges and universities and hospitals?

which hospital you atheists go to when you get sick catholic, partisan, jewish ?

give me a list that atheist built schools, colleges and universities and hospitals?

which hospital you atheists go to when you get sick catholic, partisan, jewish ?

Give me a list of advances in education, medicine, science which are due to religion, and could not have been made without religion.

Give me a list of advances in education, medicine, science which are due to religion, and could not have been made without religion.
if we believers had not built schools, colleges and universities, atheists STILL be naked in amazon and thinking are we animals like other ? is it richard dawkin a big ape? why do we need to wear cloths? i dont need to learn to read and write for survival of fittest

if we believers had not built schools, colleges and universities, atheists STILL be naked in amazon and thinking are we animals like other ? is it richard dawkin a big ape? why do we need to wear cloths? i dont need to learn to read and write for survival of fittest

There are atheist elementary school children who can read and write much better than you can. Your spelling, punctuation, and grammar are all terrible. Sometimes I can barely make sense of what you're trying to say, yet here you are claiming superiority to people responding with complete sentences!

:rolleyes:

Getting back to your stupid "challenge," I'd like to point out (again) that you have not provided a shred of evidence that the tribe you keep holding up as an example of the evils of atheism are actually atheists.

In fact everything I can find about them through an admittedly brief Google search is that they follow a traditional tribal religion, likely based in animistic pantheism.

So they ARE believers, just believers who culturally don't wear much in the way of clothes.

we believers in god built all schools, colleges and universities so science belong to us NOT you atheists, YOU lives among OUR civilization

There are atheist elementary school children who can read and write much better than you can. Your spelling, punctuation, and grammar are all terrible. Sometimes I can barely make sense of what you're trying to say, yet here you are claiming superiority to people responding with complete sentences!

you can write only meaningless rant nobody benefit from it not even you

you can write only meaningless rant nobody benefit from it not even you

Again, where is your evidence that these people are atheists?

we believers in god built all schools, colleges and universities ...

Even if all schools, colleges and universities were built only bu believers (which they weren't), it wasn't until religion was expelled from them that these institutions taught anything useful, and places of indoctrination became places of education.

... so science belong to us NOT you atheists

Science belongs to everybody, but, again, science has only ever been useful when "gods" were excluded from it. Without religion, the Western world wouldn't have wallowed in a technological Dark Age for close to a millennium. Without religion, the so-called Muslim "Golden Age" wouldn't have stopped dead in its tracks in about the 10th century, and the so-called "Muslim world" might not be the shithole it is right now.

YOU lives among OUR civilization

LOL If this was your (the believers') civilisation, we wouldn't be discussing this on the internet, if at all. We'd be communicating by illuminated manuscript, written by candlelight with feather quills. If we hadn't died of some disease nobody had found a cure for because it was against the will of "god" to cure diseases. You should be thankful to godless science for the comforts you have which you wouldn't if the religious were still in charge.

they are naked that proved they are atheists

How many naked atheists do you know? And are theists never naked? Please demonstrate the connection - any connection! - between nudity and atheists.

Piraha people are uncivilized atheists, we need to give them a religion to civilize them

It's the Piraha you're talking about? Why didn't you say so? You do realise that there have already been attempts to convert them to Xianity? Failed attempts, that is. You wouldn't get any further with Islam. See, one of the problems they had with Xianity was that the guy telling them about it had never met Jesus, nor knew anybody who had. That problem would remain with Mohammad; nobody's met him either. They do, however, have their own religion, a form of animism. So atheists, they are not.

Even if all schools, colleges and universities were built only bu believers (which they weren't), it wasn't until religion was expelled from them that these institutions taught anything useful, and places of indoctrination became places of education.

... so science belong to us NOT you atheists

Science belongs to everybody, but, again, science has only ever been useful when "gods" were excluded from it. Without religion, the Western world wouldn't have wallowed in a technological Dark Age for close to a millennium. Without religion, the so-called Muslim "Golden Age" wouldn't have stopped dead in its tracks in about the 10th century, and the so-called "Muslim world" might not be the shithole it is right now.

YOU lives among OUR civilization

LOL If this was your (the believers') civilisation, we wouldn't be discussing this on the internet, if at all. We'd be communicating by illuminated manuscript, written by candlelight with feather quills. If we hadn't died of some disease nobody had found a cure for because it was against the will of "god" to cure diseases. You should be thankful to godless science for the comforts you have which you wouldn't if the religious were still in charge.

there are some countries in europe adopted atheism ideology for human, why did they throw atheist ideology in trash?

Back
Top Bottom