• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Terror attack in Nice

Damn NRA. Amirite?
That'd be AAA if you had a single funny bone in your body.

M'kay.

energizer-aaa12pk-aaa-batteries-12pk-17250679.jpg

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate ReleaseJuly 14, 2016
Statement by the President on the Attack in Nice, France

On behalf of the American people, I condemn in the strongest terms what appears to be a horrific terrorist attack in Nice, France, which killed and wounded dozens of innocent civilians. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and other loved ones of those killed, and we wish a full recovery for the many wounded. I have directed my team to be in touch with French officials, and we have offered any assistance that they may need to investigate this attack and bring those responsible to justice. We stand in solidarity and partnership with France, our oldest ally, as they respond to and recover from this attack.

On this Bastille Day, we are reminded of the extraordinary resilience and democratic values that have made France an inspiration to the entire world, and we know that the character of the French Republic will endure long after this devastating and tragic loss of life.

Why won't the president say, "radical islam"?

Bill O'Reilly and Charles Krauthammer were blathering on Faux, wondering if Trump will be using this as an attack on hillary to get elected. Trump will claim only he can keep us safe from ISIL. I suspect he'll try. Stay tuned for more Trump jingoism.

Bill O'Reilly and Charles Krauthammer were blathering on Faux, wondering if Trump will be using this as an attack on hillary to get elected. Trump will claim only he can keep us safe from ISIL. I suspect he'll try. Stay tuned for more Trump jingoism.

Don't think Trump has to do anything but let Clinton dig herself deeper.

CnXLxwsWgAAj0QM.jpg

#notallnazis

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate ReleaseJuly 14, 2016
Statement by the President on the Attack in Nice, France

On behalf of the American people, I condemn in the strongest terms what appears to be a horrific terrorist attack in Nice, France, which killed and wounded dozens of innocent civilians. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and other loved ones of those killed, and we wish a full recovery for the many wounded. I have directed my team to be in touch with French officials, and we have offered any assistance that they may need to investigate this attack and bring those responsible to justice. We stand in solidarity and partnership with France, our oldest ally, as they respond to and recover from this attack.

On this Bastille Day, we are reminded of the extraordinary resilience and democratic values that have made France an inspiration to the entire world, and we know that the character of the French Republic will endure long after this devastating and tragic loss of life.

After nearly 8 years of his regime (reign? Dictatorship?) it should be clear why Barack HUSSEIN Obama won't.

Because if he does, then Isis, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, and all the other Radical Islamic Terrorists will simply give up. He knows this, and as he's clearly in league with them (he's a Mooslim himself) it would foil his nefarious plan to spread the ideology across the globe.

Fortunately, the first words President Trump will utter after he's sworn in by Supreme Court Justice Judge Judy will be "radical Islam," and then the War on Terror will finally be over and we can start building that wall to keep the swarthy people out so we don't become like Europe.

Crap. I suspect the count will continue to rise.

CNN reported that with so many injuries of the kind that the death toll is likely to rise.

Although that might be apparent, given the nature of the injuries and sheer number of victims, the numbers may be higher than the usual rise we see with bombings.

Crap. I suspect the count will continue to rise.

CNN reported that with so many injuries of the kind that the death toll is likely to rise.

Although that might be apparent, given the nature of the injuries and sheer number of victims, the numbers may be higher than the usual rise we see with bombings.

It will be 100.

After nearly 8 years of his regime (reign? Dictatorship?) it should be clear why Barack HUSSEIN Obama won't.

Because if he does, then Isis, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, and all the other Radical Islamic Terrorists will simply give up. He knows this, and as he's clearly in league with them (he's a Mooslim himself) it would foil his nefarious plan to spread the ideology across the globe.

Fortunately, the first words President Trump will utter after he's sworn in by Supreme Court Justice Judge Judy will be "radical Islam," and then the War on Terror will finally be over and we can start building that wall to keep the swarthy people out so we don't become like Europe.

He's making the same mistake that so many liberals are.

Back
Top Bottom